004

(Here's the 4th chapter!)
(Hope you enjoy!)
————-

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
——————

      Lauren was over my house and we decided to take a look at the confessions page again. I had to admit, they've really expanded their endeavours! I have never seen a page so fancy before.

      I met Beyoncé for the first time and I had a human interaction with her at the laundromat, I didn't even know that she would be here. I was pleasantly surprised. She asked me a few... interesting questions, but I answered them with ease.

        I'm not quite sure if her intentions, but I will go along with her chagrin for a few weeks to see where things take us. Nobody besides Lauren, Cassie, and Danielle were my friends, so I wasn't sure why she wanted to be mine. I would love another comrade abroad spaceship  "Nika01", but I will have to investigate this ongoing issue.

      I was scrolling the confessions page when I came across the new onslaught of confessions, and geez Louise! These children are "wilding!" As one might say.

Comments:Daniellestar81: what in the hell

Comments:
Daniellestar81: what in the hell...

Meekmill: AINT NO FÜCKING WAYYY

beyonce: now what if this is Dave's stupid ass💀

champagnepapi: who thinks like this😭??

onikamaraj: oh.. though I am not sure of the thought process here, but this is I'm sure, a very stupid confession.

Reply: everyone:😭😭😭
random: LMFAOOOO

Melissa.amour: this girl is weird as hell but she lowkey funny💀

Reply: beyonce: she ain't weird but she is funny I gotta say😭

Reply: onikamaraj: Thank you, associate!
________________
     I smiled at the very nice compliment that I've just revived. I wonder how many gigawatts go into this cellular device, I acquire notifications a mile a minute!
________________

 I wonder how many gigawatts go into this cellular device, I acquire notifications a mile a minute!________________