Prologue

I woke up with a pounding headache, my mind foggy and unable to recall anything from the night before

As I scanned the room, I noticed the stark white walls and the large bed pushed up against the wall. There was only one pillow and a thin blanket behind me, and the room was narrow but long. Two small windows were out of reach, and I felt trapped.

I felt a sense of panic as I noticed the strange bathroom and shower. The large black door was closed, and I hit it and begged for someone to let me out. Tears streamed down my face as I realized I had been kidnapped.

My heart raced, and my skin felt cold as ice. I cried out louder, leaning against the wall, wondering why someone would do this to me.

I'm trying to stay calm, but my mind is racing. I can't think straight, and my thoughts are all over the place.

I try to remember anything that could help me, but my mind is blank. I'm scared and alone, and I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm in a nightmare, and I can't wake up. I keep hitting the door, hoping someone will hear me, but no one comes. I start to feel hopeless, and I wonder if I'll ever see my family and friends again.

I try to think of ways to escape, but I don't know where I am or how to get out. I start to feel like I'm going crazy, and I start talking to myself. I tell myself that I'm strong and that I can get through this. I try to stay positive, but it's hard when I don't know what's going to happen to me. I keep hitting the door, hoping that someone will hear me, but I'm starting to lose hope. I feel like I'm going to be trapped here forever.

_____