The Meet

Eden woke up with a splitting headache, alarm blaring."ugh" she groaned as she tapped the off on her alarm. "my fucking head...". Eden rolled out of bed with her duvet wrapped around her as she fell onto the floor. She stood up after a good 5 minutes laying on the floor knowing she was going to be late. She didn't care anyways but today was her first day at her new high school. It was around the second quarter when she got placed into her new school, so everyone already had their classes figured out. Eden sighed and finally stood up and decided to get dressed, instead of getting dressed in her uniform she wore light grey sweat pants and a whit cropped shirt. Eden brushed out her long light brown hair and put it up in a messy updo. "Eh this will have to do i guess." she let out a slight giggle "heh im definitely not wearing that fucking uniform." she said to herself before she picked up her bag for school and threw it over her shoulder. As she walked out of her bedroom to the kitchen, her mom was of course like always gone. But there was a note on the table, Eden opened the note "Eden, i'm not going to be home until late tonight, so find yourself something." It had always been Eden and her mom, her dad was never around. I mean he was around but he wasn't present in her life. She barely ever saw her dad, but eden didn't care anyways. Eden rolled her eyes and threw the note away. She looked at the time and groaned it was already 8am, she was late for her first class. She really didn't want to go to school today. Eden got all her things together and finally headed off to school in her car, "FUCKING GREAT."  She screamed in frustration as she hit someone else car with her door while she was getting out. "oh this is just lovely, first day an I'm already messing shit up!" She closed her car door locked it and went inside, 8:15am as she read her phone. Eden walked into the first class swigging the door open like she owned the place. Everyone immediately turned their heads to the door. "what?" she snapped at everyone. They all had a look of "oh shit" on their faces. Eden finally looked over at the teacher who was standing up closely behind Eden. Eden turned around and slightly looked up. Her teacher, Zelda Andirons . She had short black hair, she was wearing a red and black pants suit that hugged her figure and dark brown eyes at stared at Eden's light blue eyes. Zelda cleared her throat "You do realize you just interrupted my lessons?!" She harshly spoke to Eden. She slight cocked her head looking at Ms. Andirons. Eden started "You ask me that like i actually care" she spoke with a not caring tone as she walked over to her desk waving her hand in the air. Of course Eden had taken the last seat in the back. She didn't plan on paying attention."Excuse me young lady! That is no way to speak to your teacher!"Ms.Andirons slightly shouted at Eden with and arched eyebrow. Eden just pulled out her phone and started to listen to music. Ms.Andirons walked over to Eden's desk. Firmly smacking down her hands to get Eden's attention and leaned on the desk. "I advise that you better shape up and fix your attitude." As she spoke eden just smirked cheekily and said "of course Ms.Andirons". Ms.Andirons walked back up to the front of the class and resumed her lesson.