✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞

Since she had known him, the real him, she thought that she welcomed everything that he offered, rather it be his agonizing anguish or his scalding passion to his somber and reclusiveness, she welcomed him, all of him, with her arms, spread open j...

Since she had known him, the real him, she thought that she welcomed everything that he offered, rather it be his agonizing anguish or his scalding passion to his somber and reclusiveness, she welcomed him, all of him, with her arms, spread open just for him.

Yet what she didn't bargain for was his anger.

His wrath.

With every step he took, her entire body shook with grave fear, not that he himself was terrifying, but what he could do with his fury, the kind of havoc that Kurapika could bestow upon innocents and not even bat an eye due to his clouded anger.

It was the diminutive prospect that he would allow himself to be yielded with his rage.

The entire vicinity was dressed with fine silence, nothing but the shuffling of rocks made it past one's ear.

The rocks that Chrollo was now shuffling under.

"I would be upset too if I saw the one I love kiss another." Chrollo chucked as he began to toy with the fire known as Kurapika.

Chrollo wasn't intimidated by the Kurta's wrath, regardless if the blonde had matured his recklessness or not, he knew that if things got too heated he always had the option to back out for now.

Yet playing with a little bit of fire could be fun.

As Chrollo attempted to get up, however, the chains that first slung him against the said building once again lifted the spider in the air once more just to fling down, causing the already ruined gravel to crack and break away once more, leaving fragments become airborne.

As the said fragments rained down, the girl didn't even flinch as she watched her blonde completely obliterate the spider, despite several pieces hitting her and scratching up her already scuffed up self.

As the chains once more raised themselves a thick string of pink interrupted the assault, creating tension between the chains and the captured Chrollo.

Seeing this tension, the girl used gyo to be able to understand this phenomenon.

Using her eye, she follows the pink stringy matter and it leads her to a figure in which she's seen before.