✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞

"Stop!"

"Stop!"

The entire car screeches to a complete stop, causing everyone in the vehicle to lurch forward harshly.

'𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘤𝘬'

"Jesus Leorio!" Killua popped his head out from the back seat, holding his nose in his hand.

"Well if you had your seatbelt on like I asked!" Leorio turned around to respond harshly at his white-haired friend.

Killua, knowing that it was his fault pulled back to sit back down.

"Why the sudden stop Gon? Smell something?" The calm and collected voice of Kurapika asked as he looked at Gon and his focused face.

Sniffing the air once more, Gon nodded to himself in affirmation.

He still smells her.

"Yeah, It's strong here but it's not her perfume I'm smelling."

.。・゜・。..。・゜・。..。・𝑨 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓゜・。..。・゜・。..。・゜・。.

The soft laughter of her friends rang about as she cleaned up her mess in the kitchen.

She smiled to herself as she peeped into her living room, which at the moment homed the two preteens and the two older teens.

Her (e/c) softened at the sight of her dear friends having such a heartfelt and honest pure moment.

Even if it was for the fact that Killua had pranked Leorio, which unregretfully caused him to choke on his ice tea, causing the liquid to spurt out of his nose.

Gon looked a bit guilty as he knew what Killua was plotting yet decided to see it through.

Kurapika on the other hand, had his left hand to his mouth, trying to hide the fact that he was finding enjoyment in his friend being messed with, it was hard not to laugh, seeing Leorio chase Killua around her living room set would make anyone fall into a fit of laughter.

She would too if it wasn't so focused on looking at the faces of her dear friends, freezing this sweet and wholesome moment just for her to lock up and keep it forever.