FIVE.

"Matilda you talk of the pain like it's all alright,
But I know that you feel like a piece of you'd dead inside."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

I have been on these antidepressants and vitamins for a couple of weeks now. I am supposed to be feeling better, at least by a little bit but I don't at all.

I feel almost worse because I am being pumped full of these new medications and my body is adjusting to it. I am having a lot of side effects with them such as my appetite being worse and I cannot stop being sick. I feel bad enough without the tablets, I don't need them making me feel any worse but as everyone keeps saying, I have to push through it because I have to get worse before I can get better.

I just hope the worst of it will be over soon.

Against my dad's protesting, I have been staying in bed for most of the time during the past two weeks. I have pretty much been sleeping the whole time and eating only at most one meal a day. Most of the time I could barely keep a slice of bread down, it's been hard but at least I am losing weight like the doctor wanted me to do.

It's been pretty boring just sleeping so I tried to read a few times to shed this boredom but my brain couldn't comprehend what was going on. Concentrating seems to be a challenging thing for me to do right now. It's frustrating that I can't even do simple tasks at the moment.

My mum has been arguing with my dad a lot more recently because she is allowing me to stay in bed to rest so I can get better instead of encouraging me to do things she knows I'm not capable of doing. My dad hates that she is allowing me to stay in bed as it goes against what doctor, Martin said for me to do and it will only encourage me to be lazy. He doesn't understand that I don't have the energy for anything anymore.

I love my mum for trying to help me though, no matter her own opinions on the situation.

College have been down my neck about my attendance, they don't believe there is anything wrong with me either. If only it was during my skating season because then they would not care about my attendance as much but as it's still my full term time they think I am skiving because I have my exams coming up. I wish I was skiving because at least then I would feel healthy and skip school just because I want to.

My mum has also been arguing with my college, telling them that I really am sick and they should be trying to support me instead of making me feel bad about not going in. She managed to convince them to give my schoolwork that needs to be done to Willem so I can do school work at home so I at least can have some form of education while I am feeling like this.

They have given me two more weeks to get better until they are going to start fining my parents for my attendance being so low. I don't want my parents to get fined so I will go into school for a few days next week even if I am not feeling up to it.