Ch 15

4 weeks later, Day of the Gala.

Adenzia's Pov

So today Esma and I are spending the day in the mall, getting our nails and hair done.

How the fuck did it take almost 3 hours just to straighten my hair?

Like how?

The girl straightened my hair and I never knew how long my hair was, it flowed down my back and it reached down to my waist.

Esma also got her hair straight and she had her hair re-dyed.

So it was black at the top half of her hair and two shades of purple down the other half.

It honestly looked amazing. I even considered dying my hair but then again I loved my black hair.

Then Esma dragged me to get our nails done.

She got long black matte nails and I got short red nails with diamonds on them.

When we got home I texted Marco who was with Ryder and Cole what time the Gala was.

At 9pm.

Thnxs. See U in 6 hours and 10 min. See you later Love.

I was on the couch and Esma and I were talking.

" Are you happy? With Marco?" She asks me.

I nodded, smiling.

" I really care about him and I feel like I'm in the right place." I say then I tell her everything about how I feel when I'm with him .

She smiles " You're in love"

"There's no way." I say.

Then I thought about it.

Am I in love with him?

Yes. the voice in my head said.

I brushed it off, ignoring it.

" I mean I'm an expert in being in love," She says.

Right. Because she's been in love with Ryder since she was 12.

" I dunno. But anyways, how the hell do I go to the bathroom with these?"

" oh god just how you normally do"

I go to the bathroom and do my business and come out.

" Easy?" she asks.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to her.

" Okay so i never watched 'Never have i ever' do you wanna watch it?"

" uh yeah"

So we watched 'Never have I ever' and I absolutely love Kamala and Esma loves Fabiola.

By the time it was 8pm

We started putting on our dresses and I did my makeup and Esma quickly did her's.

And by the time we were done it was already 9:10.

Marco and Ryder and Cole were in our living room and they looked handsome.

Ryder's jaw dropped when he saw Esma and Marco's face was bright red when he saw me.

As for Cole he said " YASSS BITCHES Y'ALL LOOK AMAZING"

We all laughed.

Cole just shrugged " I mean i'm supporting my besties"

We left and Ryder and Esma took Ryder's car.

And Cole took Esma's and Marco and I went in My car.

Marco didn't want Cole to show up in a motorcycle and Cole argued asking what he was supposed to go in and he didn't want to ride with us because that would be weird and he didn't want to be a thridweel.