Finally!!

Y/N's POV:

Everything is clear now. Everything that happened makes sense now. Everything that Scarlet did was not particularly her fault. She was forced to do that.

I was thinking all of this, when Tiara's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Are you ok, Y/N??", She asked, showing fake concern.

Looking at her now, I'm not able to imagine that she was my once sister-like friend. Right now, she's just like a stranger, who is the reason behind every problem in my life.

The more I was looking at her, the more I was filling with rage and disgust.

"Don't stare at me like that, I'm shy.", She said, smirking, definitely provoking me and I would be lying if I'd said that she didn't succeeded in it.

I ran towards her, and punched her face, making her fall on the ground, with a thud voice.

I didn't let her stand up and kicked her stomach multiple times. But suddenly she took out one small dagger from her waist belt, and attacked directly on my leg.

She made a big cut on my leg, making me groan in pain.

She chuckled before, grabbing my hairs and slapping me, multiple times.

I pushed her with my legs before sitting on her and choking her neck.

She started to cough and tried to remove my hands, but at that moment my anger was heavier than my kindness.

I started to punch her continuously.

I heard Jungkook and the police telling me to stop, but the things she did, were just flashing in front of me.

Jungkook and Emma tried to pull me back, but they failed.

Jungkook's POV:

I was searching Y/N, when I heard someone coughing loudly. As I followed the sound, I saw Y/N choking Tiara, and Tiara trying to stop her.

Me and the police, yelled her name, to stop her. But instead of stopping, she started to punch her continuously.

Oh god, this girl!! Why among all the girls, I fell for HER??

Wait-did I said I fell for her?? NO!! This can't-

My thoughts got cut off by Emma's voice.

"Why are you just standing here, help me to stop her!!", She scolded, to which I pouted, but nonetheless went to help her.

We tried to pull her back, but she didn't even budged!!

Seeing the way Y/N was punching Tiara, we were getting in panick because she was literally half dead.

A moment came when I got so frustrated, that I pulled her in , with all my strength and kissed her!!

Yes!! I kissed her!!

Everyone present in the room, gasped, except Tiara ofcourse.

Y/N was frozen, with her eyes wide opened and her hands on my chest.

And me?? I was living the best moment of my life. It was like, even tho the room was filled with people and their different expressions and emotions, only me, she and our emotions mattered at that minute.

But realizing that she didn't kissed me back, I pulled out, upset, and started to think of an excuse for the thing I did, lowering my head.

But suddenly, she held my collars and pulled me towards her, joining our lips, again.

Now this was my time to be frozen and wide eyed.

But not wanting to waste any second, I kissed her back, as passionately as before.

After about 2 minutes, we pulled out, breathing heavily. I blushed crazily as soon as I saw her hands still grabbing my collars.

Our sweet moment got interrupted by the "coughing Emma". I glared at her, as she grinned teasingly looking at me.

"Now, if you'll allow us to arrest Tiara.", Emma whispered in Y/N's ears, loud enough for me to hear.

"Ye-Yes. Arrest her!!", Y/N said, before clearing her throat, making me chuckle at her cuteness.

But it stopped as soon as I saw her death glaring at me.

Maybe I should rethink my life decisions.

Third person's POV:

"Thank you very much for helping us in capturing Tiara.", The police commissioner thanked, shaking hands with them all, one by one.

"Whatever happens with her, please inform me about it too.", Y/N requested, to which the commissioner nodded, and with that he left.

"Y/N-ah!! Tell me everything that happened, when I was inside the room!! I asked Jungkook but he just starts blushing and runs away from me.", Taehyung whined, making Y/N and Emma chuckle, looking at Jungkook.

"Oppa come, I'll tell you everything.", Emma said, still grinning at Jungkook teasingly, taking Taehyung away with her.

Y/N giggled when Jungkook face palmed dramatically.

Suddenly her eyes stopped at the poor girl standing a few steps away from her.

Y/N's eyes turned soft, as soon as she saw tears streaming down her face.

Without wasting a single minute, Y/N engulfed her into a tight hug, which obviously made Scarlet suprised but she hugged Y/N back almost immediately.

"I-I didn't wa-wanted-", Scarlet tried to speak but was interrupted by Y/N.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry.", She said, patting Scarlet's head, trying to comfort her.

After a minute or so, Scarlet finally calmed down.

Y/N gave her a glass of water before asking "How is aunt Sofi now??"

"Mom is better than before. Her therapy was successfully done. And Tiara paid for all of that." Scarlet replied, lowly.

"Thank god, atleast there's something, she did good in her life.", Y/N commented, making Scarlet chuckle a bit.

"Y/N!! Is whatever Emma telling true??!! Did you and Jungkook really kissed each other??!! And you didn't even told me??!! I feel so bad now!!", Taehyung suddenly popped and started his cypher 5, making Y/N and Scarlet, flinch a bit.

"Yah!! Don't you trust me or what??!! I told you, they did kissed each other!! Then too you're asking her??!! Wah unbelievable!!", Emma yelled in disbelief.

"Yah!! Can you both just stop emphasizing the word kiss??!! Yes!! We kissed each other!! Why even are you so shocked huh??", Jungkook suddenly shouted.

"Shut up!! All of you!!", Y/N yelled too, shutting everyone for a few seconds, but they again started arguing, making the room fill with noices, yet again.

"Aish!! Jinja??!!", Y/N sighed in disbelief, to which Scarlet patted her back, trying hard, not to laugh.

-------------------------

What are your thoughts about this chapter?? Huh??....😁😁

Tell me!!

Anyways, I hope you liked it!!

Have a great day/night all of you!!....😉😉