Tears Of Memories

Third person's POV

"What do you mean by 'We're trying'??!! Its been 2 days already, since she kidnapped Y/N and you're only fvcking trying!!??", Jungkook's voice echoed inside the commissioner's office.

"Jungkook!! Calm down!! Don't loose your patience.", Taehyung said, trying to calm Jungkook down.

"We are doing our best to find her, She's the no.1 mafia queen, and as she helped us in arresting Rick, its our responsibility to bring her back, safe and sound. We know, we can't show any irresponsibility in this case.", the commissioner explained.

"We understand sir, its just, he's a bit stressed, that's why he's panicking this much.", Taehyung also explained.

"Let's go Jungkook, you need some rest.", He said, turning towards Jungkook, before dragging him to the car.

"Why you dragged me out? I wanted to talk to him.", Jungkook asked, still in his stressed tone.

"Jungkook, look here, look at me.", Taehyung ordered, to which Jungkook obeyed.

"She's fine. She'll be fine, just keep yourself calm, then only we'll be able to focus on searching for her, right?", Taehyung asked in a soft tone, like he's talking to a small kid.

Jungkook nodded at his words, before looking out of the window, remembering all the moments, in which Y/N was with him, making some tear drops, slide through his face, unknowingly.

He remembered the time he first saw her, in that dark alley. The time they were in library and he teased her for her small hieght. Then he provoked her, to which she kicked his balls, and he whined painfully.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth, after remembering that time.

But it soon vanished, when that day came in his mind, on which he lost her.

(Flashback:)

Jungkook's POV

Finally Rick is arrested and I can see so many happy faces right now. But the happiest one is making me flutter, Y/N, she can't even stop smiling. And by seeing her all smiley, I can't stop my smile too.

I was going to approach her, but Taehyung called me, making me turn around to face him.

"See I told you he's not a right person, to be friends with. But you? You always took his side and called me jealous of your both's so called 'friendship'.", Taehyung taunted me, rolling his eyes.

Well, I did wrong, and now remembering all those times I stood against Taehyung to support Rick, I feel guilty. I shouldn't have done that.

"I'm sorry Taehyungie, I was blinded by his sweet words. I should've listened to you. Please forgive me. Please forgive your best friend.",I apologized, in the best way possible, adding some cuteness, I was born with.

"Aish, this kid.", Taehyung face-palmed himself, dramitacally.

Third person's POV

They both started laughing at this,but this soon stopped, when an uncomfortable sielence filled the room.

Jungkook and Taehyung turned around, just to find Tiara holding a knife, that's digging inside Y/N's stomach.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, trying to escape this bad dream, not knowing that this isn't a dream but a real life scene of one friend betraying another.

Jungkook suddenly got his sense back, when Tiara took out the blood filled knife from Y/N's stomach, making her whince in pain.

He tried to run towards her, but Tiara's men were fast enough to grab him along with Taehyung and Emma. This whole time, the men who were helping Y/N were Tiara's. She planed it all.

He tried to escape their grip, but in vain.

"Y/N!!", Jungkook shouted, as she fainted.

He saw a man carrying Y/N and taking her with Tiara, making him panick, and try more hard, to get free from their grip and this time he succeeded.

The men again tried to grab him, but he pushed them away as strongly as he could.

After getting rid of them he started running towards the direction, Tiara went with Y/N.

He reached outside the school and saw Tiara already sitting inside her car, before driving out of the main gate.

But Jungkook didn't gave up, as he still chased the speeding car, in hope to catch it.

After some minutes of chasing it, Jungkook found it unable to run and breathe at the same time, causing him to fall down on his knees in defeat.

Tears weld up in his eyes, sliding down one by one.

(End of flashback:)

(Present:)

"Jungkook, Jungkook!!", Taehyung yelled, making Jungkook come back to his senses.

He slowly looked towards Taehyung, still, tears visible on his face. And by seeing his condition, Taehyung hugged him almost immediately.

"I know, what you're going through, but please, stay strong, if not for yourself then for Y/N. She's waiting for us to save her. We can't let her down, right?", Taehyung asked, in the softest tone possible, to which Jungkook sighed before nodding.

"I'm gonna save you Y/N, just wait for me.", he mumbled, lowly.

-------------------------

OK!!So here's the 19th part!!

I hope you liked it....

Byee have a good day/night ahead.

Loye you all!!😘😘😃😃