Found!!

Third person's POV

Emma, Taehyung and Jungkook were walking carefully towards the voice. They reached the room from where the voice was coming. But just as Taehyung was about to open the door, the door knob twisted and the door opened revealing a girl, lost in her phone, probably texting someone.

As she was walking without looking straight, she bumped into Taehyung.

She raised her head up just to see three unknown person, mirroring her expression, which is confusion.

Her eyes slowly became wide in shock, along with her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh-!!!!", She screamed loudly, but sadly there was no one to hear her.

"Emma, shut her up!! Ah-!! My ears!!", Jungkook said, covering his ears, to prevent the loud noise to come inside, irritated.

Emma nodded her head before hitting the girl's head with her gun, making her unconcious.

Y/N's POV

"What's that sound?", Y/N asked to air.

"Isn't it Scarlet's voice? But why she's screaming?", again she asked to air, before raising her head in realization.

"Are they here already?", She wondered, before getting up from her bed and walking towards the door.

She kept her ears on it and tried to hear the voices.

"Emma, shut her up!! Ah-!! My ears!!", She heard a faint voice, and immediately recognized it.

"Jungkook??!!", her eyes widened in happiness, before she laughed at his whiny words.

She tried to make noise to catch their attention, by knocking the door loundly and continously, but to her misfortune, the room she was in, was in basement, which caused, to only let very small ammount of sound to reach upstairs, which was not enough to catch their attention, as they were too talking very loudly.

"Dammit!!", she exclaimed, frustrated.

"They only have to find me now.", She sighed, before walking back towards the bed.

Meanwhile,

Emma's POV

After making the girl unconcious, we tied her up in a chair.

Jungkook and Taehyung oppa checked all the rooms but Y/N is nowhere to be found.

"We have to do something fast, before Tiara comes.", Taehyung oppa said, to which we nodded.

Suddenly the girl started moving, gaining consciousness.

We moved our heads in sync, just to see her opening her eyes and getting ready to scream again.

But before she could do that, I immediately went towards her and pointed my gun on her head.

"Make any noise and I'll kill you right now.", I said in a stern voice, to which she closed her mouth.

"Where's Y/N??", I asked, to which she remained silent.

"I asked where's Y/N??!!", I again asked, this time a little loudly, which made her flinch.

She singled towards my gun with her eyes, making me confused.

But after a few seconds I realised what she's trynna say.

"Idiot.", I said and removed my gun from her head.

"Now tell!!", I shouted, frustrated.

"Inside the basement room, but its lock and the key is with ma'am.", she replied, almost immediately.

I looked at Jungkook oppa, signalling him to go and check the basement, to which he nodded and left.

Jungkook's POV

I opened the basement's door and spotted a room.

"Maybe Y/N is inside.", I mumbled, before walking towards it.

I searched for something to break the lock.

Just then I spotted a hammer, beside a small table. I picked it up and started breaking the lock.

"Jungkook??", I heard Y/N's voice from inside, which made me stop my action.

"Y/N??!! Are you ok??!! Just give me some minutes, I'll take you out of there.", I said, overwhelmed, after hearing her voice.

"Yes I'm fine. Just do it fast, this room is gross.", she replied, and I can imagine her making wierd faces, to which I chuckled.

After about 2-3 minutes of struggling, I finally broke the lock.

Just as I opened the door, I was attacked by a tight hug coming from Y/N herself.

The butterflies of my stomach woke up and started marathon inside me.

I hugged her back and caressed her hairs, feeling the moment.

After some seconds she broke the hug and said,"I'm hugry."

Such a mood ruiner.

I looked at her with a done face.

"What? I haven't eaten anything since 2 days!!", She said making me worried.

"What? Not anything at all. She kept you hungry?",I exclaimed in anger.

"She did gave me food but I didn't ate, because who knows? maybe she poured poison into it?", She replied and I agreed, nodding my head.

I suddenly remembered something and checked my pockets.

There it is, some chocolates. I always carry chocolates with me as I love them.

Her eyes lit up in happiness after seeing the chocolates I took out from my pockets.

I gave them to her, to which she mouthed an excited "Thank you!!"

"Jungkook!! Bring Y/N upstairs fast, Tiara is here!!", we heard Taehyung shout, to which we looked at each other, with widened eyes before running upstaires.

-------------------------

Ok!! So here's the 23rd part.

I hope you liked it....

Byee!! Have a good day/night....😃😃😄😄