Bad idea

The next day you don't see Charlize, not even in class since she had a meeting with other teachers. You think about her all day and as soon as you miss her a little too much you look at the picture from last night. Your friends realize pretty quickly that you are in your head and they seem to be a little worried. At the end of the day you all go to Laura's car as she drives you all home. For once Laura does not turn on the music and starts a little conversation. "(y/n) is everything okay today? you seem to be a bit elsewhere..."

(y/n): Yeah don't worry guys, I'm just a little tired these days.

Max: You won't get us with this excuse honey.

Andre: We know you too well.

Katy: Spill the tea love.

(y/n): Okay okay I'm just a little sad that I didn't see Charlize today that's all...

Laura: Ooh someone is starting to get feelings!

Andre: And we know feelings are no good.

Max: Something is telling me it could work actually, I ain't no fool and I just know you two have something going on.

Katy: Wait (y/n) Is that true??

(y/n): It might be... just the beginning of something at least.

Laura: Gurl I knew it !

Max: The gaydar's never wrong !

(y/n): Can we talk about something else now?

Andre: Okay but don't think we're going to leave you alone with this!

(y/n): Whatever bitches.

Nothing really interesting happened for the rest of the week until Friday, Chiiiild Friday was something.

Friday last hour of the day:

You go to Charlize's class and you are literally so happy to see her. In addition you have detention with her right after and it's the first time you're happy to go to detention. During the hour, you keep looking at each other with Charlize. Later on you take advantage of the fact that you have an exercise to go to her desk. She smiles when she sees you approaching her and you walk around the desk to go next to her. You smile innocently at her and give her your exercise. While she's looking at the answers, you put your hand on her thigh and stroke it a bit. You hear a small gasp and say "5-4" with a smile. As soon as you let go it's Charlize who touches your thigh, you manage to keep your cool but then she slides her hand on your inner thigh. Luckily the desk is high and stops at your hips so no one can see what's going on below. This time you can't contain yourself and you pretend to yawn to stifle a noise.

Charlize smiles and whispers "5-5". You turn to her "Fuck!" She spanks the back of your thigh. "I don't like that kind of language in my class little girl." You give her a gaze full of challenge. "Go back to work now." You wink at her. "Yes Mrs. Theron." She smiles and you return to your seat satisfied. Once in your place you look at your sheet and you see that Charlize has written a little note on it. "Your eyes are driving me crazy" You look up and meet the woman's gaze directly. You pretend you are working and since you know Charlize is looking at you, you lick your lips and then slowly bite your lower lip. You look up and noticing the way Charlize's body moves you deduce that she is panting. You do a six with your fingers and she immediately understands what it means. You expected her to try and do something to equalize the score but she doesn't do anything until the end of class.

At the end when everyone leaves you take your bag to come closer and throw it on a table then you go to the door to close it. You hear Charlize say to you "Lock it." and your heart begins to beat harder. You lock the door and stand in front of the desk since the other woman is still seated. She puts down her pen and stands up silently. A tension settles in the room and Charlize comes in front of you, looking at you without saying anything. It intimidates you a bit but you don't look away and support her gaze. Suddenly she pushes you against the desk and you gasp, she smiles "6-6". Then she leaves her hands on your hips. "You like that don't you?" You wonder if she's speaking about being pushed against desks? Because in this case you would rather she fucks you on it. "What?" She takes another step towards you and her face is so close. You can feel your heartbeat and of course butterflies.

"To play with my poor little heart and drive me completely insane. Do you at least know..." She twists a strand of your hair between her fingers. "how all of this makes me feel..." You breathe faster and try to form a sentence. "I... Yeah because I feel the same way you do." Charlize slides her hand through your hair and takes a great hold on them. "And how does it feels like?" You think for a moment but you don't know how to describe this feeling. "Lust Charlize." She pulls your hair back and you moan loudly hoping no one is around, anyway it's detention time you're supposed to be alone in the building. You're pulled out of your concern as you feel Charlize's lips on your neck. She lets go of her grip a little and you take the opportunity to put your hands in her hair and guide her to your sweet spot. You let out another loud moan when she gets to it and sucks it off but then you suddenly both pull away from each other realizing what you're doing. You speak with difficulty, catching your breath.

Charlize: We should not do that (y/n)...

(y/n): Yes I think too it's... a bad idea.

Charlize: Yes let's stop.

(y/n): mmh...

You look at each other for a sec and then jump on each other to share the most passionate kiss earth has ever known. You cannot ignore all the attraction there is between the two of you and the "blushing game" only brought you closer and craving the other even more. Either way you both know that you have exceeded the limits for a long time and that it is no longer reasonable either but you might as well go all the way now right? Even though the world will think it's wrong, her lips on yours feels so right and you already know you're addicted to it. The kiss started slowly but now another passion is taking advantage. You start to grab each other's hair and bite each other's lips, the kiss becomes more random, rushed and wild. You move away because of the lake of air and stare at her eyes, black from desire.

The big question, do I make it spicy ? I think it's better to keep it for another time but idk tell me guys

-Djedje