WOMEN IN SUITS

The next day you feel amazing, you slept much better than the day before and the others are still sleeping so you take the opportunity to take a shower and put on a little makeup. Today you are starting with Theater so with Charlize. That's why you naturally take more time to get ready. When you're done with it, the others are just starting to join the bathroom. Looking at you a little more Max notices  that you have put in a lot of effort to prepare. and he teases you. "You're looking so good (y/n), I wonder why today though..." "I don't know what you're talking about!"

They don't give up on you and keep teasing until it's time to go to school, you can't be late for your woman. While heading towards the class you cross Karen in a hallway who is still damaged by what happened on Friday. She looks at you in dread, you look at her too and smile devilishly saying "BOO!" that's enough for her to jump. Your friends laugh and Katy gives you a little nudge "You devil" You shrug. "I can't help it !" You arrive a little after the others and you see Charlize waiting for you at the door. As soon as you see her you have to refrain from passing out, she is beautiful.

 As soon as you see her you have to refrain from passing out, she is beautiful

(y/n): Dear lord, do you guys see what I see or am I going crazy?

Andre: No don't worry it's not just in your fantasy.

Max: Looks like you're not the only one who dressed up today.

(y/n): I don't know if it's for me but I sure do appreciate it.

You arrive in front of the room and your friends voluntarily walk past you so that you have a little moment with Charlize before class, they say hello to her and enter.

(y/n): Good morning Mrs. Theron, can I talk to you for a sec?

Charlize: Hello (y/n), yes sure.

She closes the door slightly and you can't take your eyes off her, whether it's her suit that makes her even sexier than usual or her gloss that makes her lips even more kissable but you're totally under her spell. She probably noticed it since you've been looking at her for about 10 seconds without saying anything. "(y/n)?"

(y/n): Yeah, uh... I just wanted to thank you for your help, really. I don't know what I would have done without you. Acting means so much to me, I can't imagine loosing it.

Charlize: No problem darling, I feel like there's something broken here.

She touches your heart with her fingertips.

Charlize: And I want to help you fix it.

You smile stupidly.

(y/n): When do we start then?

Charlize: Tonight, in detention.

(y/n): Damn, I forgot that!

Charlize: (y/n) your language again.

You apologize and you both walk into the classroom, you join your friends and they ask you right away how it went. You sign and close your eyes in happiness. "She wants to fix my heart, I think I'm in looove!" They all look at each other with a knowing air then Laura replies. "How suprising is that, right?" You roll your eyes and the lesson begins. You spend most of the class staring at Charlize's lips and biting yours as your friends watch amused. You love her voice so much, you could listen to it all day. "Today's exercise is about the script. I would like you to write the continuation of a simple situation. An argument between two people, it ends the way you want."

After a while Charlize walks through the ranks to take a look at everyone's work. You have an idea to play with her a bit so you quickly change the end of your script before she arrives. She checks your friends' work and then it's your turn. "Are you done honey?" Every time she gives you little names, you feel the butterflies inside. She stands extremely close to you as she reads what you did, you wait to see her reaction when she reads the end. She raises her eyebrows as she goes through the last few lines and you refrain from laughing. When she's done she stares at you for a moment. "So in itself it ends well but the problem is not resolved."

(y/n): Not really but I believe that sex can solve every problem.

She turns to you with a smile on the corner of her lips.

Charlize: Oh really? well in this case it's pretty good.

(y/n): Is it supposed to mean that you like the end?

Charlize: I actually do but if I could give you any advice, put more details in your sentences.

(y/n): Details on how they're having sex?

She chuckles and playfully pushes your cheek, like a very soft slap.

Charlize: You know what I meant nasty.

As soon as she leaves, Katy grabs your arm. "How can you manage to flirt in every situation ??" You raise your eyebrows proudly. "Talent!" Max quietly applauds you and the hour ends shortly after. You enjoy Charlize's vision one last time before tonight and you go out to eat. As you leave the university you see a small group of people coming towards you and Max looks confused at the sight of one of them. "Are you (y/n)? I'm Jeff and I just wanted to thank you for calming Karen down, she was acting like a jerk ever since she found out I'm gay, now she doesn't even dare to talk to me and I honestly don't mind."

(y/n): Of course, I was sick of her talking shit about our community.

Jeff: I agree, in addition she started to harass me even at home, she did not want to live under the same roof as me...

(y/n): I hate her even more now. You know I got angry because she said something about my friend Max here, she harassed him in middle school.

Jeff: I'm so sorry you had to go through this Max.

Max: It's okay, I got past that today but it wasn't easy...

Jeff: Guys, if you're going to eat, would you mind hanging out together?

He asks this almost timidly.

(y/n): Not at all, are you guys okay?

Your friends also accept and you do the introductions. The two girls with Jeff are Dita and Lily, her two best friends. You go buy some food and you sit in a park. During the two hour break you get to know each other and Max gets closer to Jeff. Laura even invited them to her party on Friday. You all resume at the same time so you take the way back to the university, continuing to discuss. You say goodbye to Jeff, Dita and Lily who are going to their next class while you go to the toilet as usual to touch up your makeup a bit.

That one was fruity and I'm here for it 🤭

-Djedje