23| Asshole

"I'm so not going to pass this test. I cant." I muttered as I went through all my math notes like a maniac.

"Are you doubting my teachings?" Sebastian questions as he taps away on his phone, like usual.

"You know you're going to break your fucking neck looking down at your phone like that."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He waves me off.

"Who are you texting anyway?" I asked curious. "One of your side hoes." I mutter under my breath.

"I wish," he looked up at me and smirked.

"You're not funny."

"Nah but I'm texting my dad."

"No wonder you look constipated. Why are you torturing yourself?"

"Because you can't ignore a text from daddy dearest." He rolled his eyes.

"I really think you should turn him in."

"Why so he can eat steak all day in a private cell? And get out in a week then kill me? What a fantastic idea, Crystal."

"Bash, you know thats not going to happened. You'll get justice." I can't believe his own father did that to him.

"Justice?" He laughed. "My father was in prison- no, in a fucking hotel. For fraud and embezzlement. You out of all people should know that the system favors rich people."

"I just don't want to see you get hurt." I softly whispered. He grabbed a hold of my hand and planted a soft kiss on it. "I'm not gonna get hurt. Less worrying about me, you got a test to worry about." He smiled.

"Ri-"

"Bash- Sebastian."

I know that voice anywhere. "Brenda." He spoke.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Brenda never wears sweatpants and hoodie. She says it's a fashion crime and whoever wears it should... burn in hell.

"I just want to speak to Sebastian."

"No he's suppose-"

"It's fine. We are just going to talk."

He looked worried, like he cared. Like he does with me.

For some reason,

I hated that.

Sebastian

I followed her down an empty hall, "I'm missing class for this, what do you want?" I asked. I grabbed a hold of her arm, "Can you stop walking and quit ignoring me?" I let go of her arm and took a step back, "Brenda, what's the matter?!" She was silently crying.

I dislike the girl, yes. But when I see someone close to me crying. I worry.

Like I said, I hate when woman cry.

"This was a mistake." She went to walk away but I stopped her.

"Did someone hurt you?"

She shook her head. "Nobody cares about me. Everyone keeps leaving me."

"What are you talking about?"

"My parents got a divorce, its all my fault." She cried.

Her parents have been having trouble for a long time now. That's one of the reasons why we relate to each other so well, and we help eachother.