13| Daddys Home

"Wow this is really good." I muttered, as I stuffed my face with shrimp Alfredo.

"Eat with your mouth closed." Sebastian said in disgust.

I started to smack my food, trying to annoy him even more.

"Disgusting." He spat.

"Disgusting." I mocked.

"Wow I can't belive you two are dating! Sebastian how did you pull a girl as beautiful as her." Lydia spoke amazed.

He sucked his teeth, "Beautiful, where?"

"Ha! Ha! Very funny." I threw a shrimp at him.

"As a matter of fact he begged me to go out with him, he wouldn't take no for an answer. I honestly felt sorry for him I just had to give him a try."

"That is no-"

She gasped. "Sebastian begging?! He never begs, he usually just takes. I would know I lived with him for twenty years."

"Speaking of living, how's Paris? What the hell made you come back here."

"Its good, you should come and visit once and a while." She looked down and started to play with the hems of her shirt, "And I came back to see d-dad." She whispered.

"Oh my God!" Sebastian groaned, "You've got to be fucking joking." He leaned back in his chair looking at her in disbelief.

"Maybe jail did a number on him and he changed."

I lifted my mug and silently sipped on my ginger tea.

"Changed? Are you hearing yourself right now?"

Okay... the atmosphere has sure changed. I cleared my throat, "Should I go..." I dragged out but they just kept on talking.

"He was not even in prison he was eating steak in a private fucking cell."

Oh boy.

"I'm just going to leave." I stood up from my seat.

"No, you wanted to stay so bad." Sebastian stopped me. "So stay."

I reluctantly sat back in my seat and sat quietly as they went back and forth.

"You should get back on the plane and go back to Paris, before your ass gets dissapointed. Because assholes like him don't change."

"What was that son?"

The room got quiet and a man that looks similar to Sebastian stood in the door way. He was wearing a suit and tie with a black trench coat.

"Dad." Lydia Beemed.

"Father." Sebastian growled. By the look on his face he was not happy to see him let alone hear his voice.

I looked down at his hands they were clenched into a tight fist, so tight that his hands turned red. I reached my hand over to his balled up fist but he pulled away.

He stood from his seat and put on a forced smile. "Look who's finally fucking home. Look everyone its fucking daddy!"

"Sebastian." His dad gave him a warning look.

"Oh don't Sebastian me, everyone just wants to Sebastian me today. What are you doing here?"

"Its my house, I can be here if I want." His dad walked passed him, bumping him out of the way and walked towards Lydia, "My sweet daughter you've come all this way. How is fashion school treating you?" He opened his arms for a hug, for a split second she flinched and hesitated to get up and hug him.