Chapter 22

Felix POV

"Please somebody go check the entrance and someone please go check the buffet, god" I checked the time I had 15 minutes to check all the arrangements.

"Fe just relax bro. Go get ready I will take care of everything." Kai assured me.

"Promise?" I just need this day to be perfect.

"Ya bro we promise." Nolan said. "Now go." I nod my head and turned back one more time.

"What about Nate does he have everything he needs?" They nodded their heads.

"Ya Aiden and Derek both are taking care of it don't worry." Saying I was nervous was understatement. Time passed I got ready and Kai helped me with my hairs I just can't wait to see my soon-to-be husband. Kai , Nolan and I walked out. These two were my grooms men and Derek and Aiden were Nate's.

The decoration was beyond beautiful.

I walked on the stage the crowd was full

I walked on the stage the crowd was full. I looked at Nate's mom she smiled she was holding my two months sons. Ain't they the most adorable kids. Whatever happened two months ago was horrible these kids didn't deserve that but seeing it like this as if it was written in our destiny to be at the same road when the accident happened and their parents asking us to take care of them and us having these most beautiful sons. All I can say is I'm grateful for it.

I was back to reality when I saw the most handsome man walking with his father towards me. I grinned like maniac and a single tear fell from my eyes.He walked I held my hand out for him to take it and helped him stand next to me. He was grinning and his eyes were unshed tears.

"Everyone here is to witness the wedding of Mr. Felix Wilson and Mr. Nathan Edwards." The officiant started.
My heartbeat was faster.

"Do you Felix Wilson take Nathan Edwards as your wedded husband by law in every ups and downs and during every thick and thins and promise to love and cherish him till death do part?"

"I do." I promise to love my baby boy for rest of my life.

"Do you Nathan Edwards take Felix Wilson as your wedded husband by law in every ups and downs and during every thick and thins and promise to love and cherish him till death do part?"