Chapter 3

Nate POV

I ran till I was near the gate I saw Kai , Aiden and Nolan standing there , seems like I will never get to meet Felix.

"Little guy where did you go?" I pouted again I like the nickname but why all the guys have to be tall . These three were tall but Aiden is shorter but then his way taller than me. I walked to them.

"I was thinking of going home but Derek and he's minions caught me so I ran away from them" and I was almost in the arms of my crush but I can't say that to them. At the mention of Derek their faces were full of anger. "Its ok guys I was saved" by the hottest guy I have ever seen. They sighed in relief. Despite of being a day I know them they seem to be protective towards me like brotherly protectiveness. I smiled and gave them group hug with my small arms that didn't fit them. Someone cleared their throat behind me we pulled back I turned around I again forgot how to breathe.

My crush , the hottest guy was standing front of me my eyes widened but I can swear I saw him wink at me but I must be imagining. My cheeks were pink I'm sure because the handsome , gorgeous and hot guy standing and staring at me. I want to disappear.

"Bro meet Little guy Nate and little guy meet Felix" my eyes widened so he is Felix. Yea suits him.

Hot name for hot guy.

He chuckled and whispered thanks my face was red and my eyes widened O god no did I say that loud I turned but the other guys were busy.

"Don't worry only I heard that" he whispered and I could feel his breathe on my neck since he was bending and I bit my lower lips so I don't moan. God what is he doing to me.

"Little guy we are going shopping then will have dinner out so will you join us" my parents will be happy to hear this.

"S-sure but I will go home to change my hoodie because this smells like coke"

"You can wear mine" today my eyes will fall apart I turn saw Felix already removed his hoodie. I was excited but nervous.

"Th-thanks" I shyly took it and wore it after keeping mine in my bag. Damn it smells like him I can sit here and smell his hoodie whole day. And it was so loose for me and it was like a dress to me but I loved it. So we all walked towards Kai's sports car and I got in backseat I sat between Felix and Aiden whereas Nolan sat on passengers seat and Kai in drivers seat. I took my phone out texting my mom.

Me : hey mom , I will be out with my FRIENDS , we are going to the mall.

I smiled successfully. I got message from my mom.

Mommy : FRIENDS? Have fun my baby.

I locked my phone kept it in my pocket. Suddenly Kai took U turn I fell on Felix who was sitting on my right I looked at him he stared into my eyes.

"We're here" we got out of the car and entered mall and suddenly Kai kept his arms around my shoulder and

BOOM

"What the hell bro?" He glared at Felix who slapped his head and Felix was glaring back and shrugged his shoulder and looked at me and winked I felt heat on my face. We walked in some of them got things for them except for Felix who was quietly walking next to me.

"Don't you want to buy anything?" I asked him he shook he's head.

"No how about you?"

"Nope" I smiled and we walked around after 20 minutes we all walked towards the foodcourt and we had pizza then Kai dropped us home and for me to exit Felix had to get down.

"Your hoodie" I was about to remove it he stopped me.

"Looks better on you. See you tomorrow" he smiled and that smile was my favorite.

"See you" I blushed and went towards to door and I walked in I found my parents sitting in living room and they paused and dad called me to sit with them in fact they made me sit in between them and they tickled me just like old times and I was giggling.

"St-stop" in between my giggles.

"Your mother told me that you went out with your friends." He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes dad we went to the mall" I smiled remembering my friends. Finally I got friends. Not that I wanted but now that I have I'm grateful.

"Whose hoodie is that?" My mom asked I blushed remembering how he made me wear his hoodie.

"My um fri-friend Felix. Someone pour coke on my hoodie so." She nodded her head but her eyes held curiosity.

"What are they like?" My mom asked. What are they really like?

"And how many of them?" My dad asked.

"They are four Kai , Aiden , Nolan and Felix" I feel my cheeks were on fire and I told them how my friends are and what they are like how Aiden annoys the group and how Kai becomes brotherly protective of me always and how Nolan being quiet one but can do anything for his friends and how Felix is moody and stubborn but well I left the crush topic.

"So which one of them has caused the fire on my son's face?" My eyes widened.

"MOM" I yelled both my parents laughed and gave me hug and kissed my head.

"So how about you invite them on weekend so we meet your friends?" I thought about it and loving the idea of having them especially Felix around. But what if they say no and that they ain't my friends?

"I don't know mom , ya they are my friends or act like it but what if they don't want to be my friends ? What if I misunderstood this or what if its too early inviting them?" My mom's eyes softened. She took me in her embrace.

"If they tells you that they ain't your friends then they ain't worthy of your time. But how much I have listened from you I feel they adore you and you already said that Kai calls you little guy right? So we don't randomly give anyone nicknames." I nodded

"Fine I will ask them tomorrow." So we said goodnights and I went in my room changed in pajama and jumped on my bed and slept.

*********

The next morning was the same nothing new and way to school I was excited meeting my friends but classes started so I didn't see them till lunch time so we were sitting together with me between Felix and Kai.

"Hey little guy whats wrong?" Kai asked and now four pair of eyes on me my face was heated again my palm was sweating.

"I-I um wanted t-to tell you g-guys something th-that m-my parents were insisting I um invite my friends on weekend since you'll are my first friends ever." I was feeling so bad for myself so I looked down and was waiting for them to laugh at me and say no but it was silent so I continued "b-but its ok i-if you'll don't want t-to come and I'm s-sorry if I misunderstood this to friendship." Why no one says anything I was feeling like a fool. Until someone cupped my face with his both hands and forced me to look into his gray eyes.

"Of course we will be there if you want we will show up the whole weekend and you didn't misunderstood anything." I didn't realize till he wiped my tears with his thumbs. I blushed he chuckled.

"Little guy" he kept his arms on my shoulders pulling me towards him and away from Felix and Felix looked annoyed but why? "You're our friend we adore you. And as Felix said we definitely will show up the entire weekend." Aiden and Nolan nodded their heads while Aiden ruffled my hairs and Nolan pulled my cheeks. They treat me like a baby I pouted they chuckled and rest of the went on. The guys dropped me home.