Chapter 5

Nate POV

After leaving from school we went to diner and had milkshake and the guys said they will show up tomorrow at 5pm and I went home and by the time passed I finished my home work. I got ready for the bed and then slept and woke up around after noon and went down greeted my parents and helped mom preparing food and time passed it was now 3 so I went to take shower and change.

I was done with the shower and went to my closet I saw Felix's hoodie I smiled and held it to my chest I blushed remembering how he removed his hoodie so I could wear it. I wish to call him mine some day but I knew that will never happen.

"So Felix is it." It wasn't a question but was more like an answer.

"Mom" I whined and kept his hoodie in and wore my own pink hoodie and black jeans. She chuckled and left. I made my hairs and saw time its 4:49 . I walked down saw mom finished all the work and she was sitting with dad. I heard the bell so I ran towards the door to see my friends are standing I asked them to get in. And they gave me hug and got in and Felix was the last one and his hug was a bit longer and tighter. We got in.

"Mom dad meet my friends this is Kai , Aiden , Nolan and Felix and these are my parents." Listening to Felix name my mom raised her eyebrow and smirked so I pouted at mom.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Edwards." They greeted my mom and dad.

"Please call us Allison and Elijah." My parents welcomed my friends with open arms. And I took my friends in living room and we kept movie to watch I was sitting next Felix I felt his pinky finger touching mine. I felt my face heat so I bit my lower lips and I felt Felix eyes on me so I turned and saw him staring at me I blushed and bit my lips harder his gaze went on my lips and he lifted his hand and with his thumb he released my lower lip I blushed harder if possible.

I turned around and found Kai smirking and looking at me and he winked I gasped slowly my face was on fire again I looked down and my mom called us for dinner and we all walked in dinning room I sat next to my mom who was sitting next to dad and on my left it was Felix and Kai was seated front of me and on his right was Nolan and left was Aiden.

"Thank you for being there for our son." Mom's eyes were teary I smiled "At least I get to see my son happy and excited for going to school were he always hated his previous school." Mom was getting emotional.

"No Ma'am we thank Nate for being our friend." Felix held my hand under the table I didn't know how to react so I smiled.

"Ya actually we are glad having little guy in our group." I stick out my tongue to Kai he returned it by sticking out his tongue. And we continued our little chit chat and once we finished with dinner. And I sent the guys to living room with my dad but Felix stayed helping us and my mom started winking making my face heat. I pouted.

"Hey are you ok?" There was concern in his voice I nodded my head and deepened my pout and his eyes were on my pouted lip and I don't know what was going on in his pretty head. Am I leaning in or is he bending down but I felt us being closer suddenly someone cleared throat and Felix pulled away and I turned around with my pouted lip I looked at my mom she was trying harder not to laugh.

I left and went to the living room and sat next to Kai and crossed my arms.

"Hey little guy why are you so pouty today?" I looked at him I shook my head what do I say that I was interrupted my mom when I was so close feeling Felix lips on mine? Was he actually going to kiss me?.

"Nothing." I shrugged he chuckled. My mom and Felix came in living room with desserts and he sat far from me , was he upset that I was getting close to him? Will he stop talking to me? I felt my tears fill my eyes so I got up and ran towards my room I heard mom calling me but I still went in my room and closed door and I went under the comforter suddenly someone came in my room I felt them sitting behind me.

"Hey little guy whats the matter?" Kai started playing with my hairs.

"N-Nothing." My voice cracked. He pulled the comforter and helped me sit.

"Are you crying because he didn't sit next to you?" My eyes widened he chuckled "You like him , don't you?" I nodded my head. He gave me a hug.

"Don't worry , what if he likes you too." I shook my head.

"He's straight." I pouted "He would never like me back."

"But you wont know until you try right? And don't worry we will find out together."

"Promise?" My face lit up, he nodded his head.

"Promise." And we went down and I completely ignore Felix I felt his eyes but I didn't spare him a look my mom looked at me I smiled and Kai lifted his arm and kept on my shoulder and pulled me closer to himself from corner of my eyes I saw Felix hand is clenched. We decided to watch movie.

In between the movie my parents left saying goodnight , I could feel Felix's gaze at me but I was busy laughing with Kai who pulled me closer to himself and that's when Felix was over with it and excused himself to go to the washroom.

"Jealousy is eating him." Kai winked I Groaned and pulled away from his arms after 10 minutes Felix returned and our eyes locked and I smiled he returned the smile. Later that night everyone ended up leaving and just for Felix Kai stayed longer saying he wants to accompany me. Felix's eyes said something but his lips held smile and said ok and left. I pouted hitting Kai on his chest. "Now wait and see he himself will come running behind you."

"If he didn't?" I asked with sad voice.

"Then we find you another Felix." I glared at him he chuckled "Ok relax we get you the same Felix." My face lit up I nodded and after 15 minutes Kai left and I went in my room and slept.