25

"Shut up." Feeling warmth on her neck spreading toward her face Juliana said knowing it would not stopped the young woman.

"The Harris admitting she was wrong and I was goooood! Ahh ahh, if I knew that day will come! WOW, you sure this is not a prank? Maybe... ahhh..."

Making fun of the way Juliana face heat up at her words, Eleanor suddenly screamed at the woman next action, not knowing how it happened, she found herself on her back in a heartbeat having her towering over her a big smile on her luscious lips.

"Not so smug huh? What? Cat got you tongue?"

Recognizing the face the dark hairs did the day they were in her bedroom, Eleanor gulped shaking her head brown eyes searching in the Azur ones. What she could see rendered her a bit lost. Shaking her head speechless she bit her lower lip, registering what she did horror immediately filling her eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that dear, you knew that."

The Azur eyes darkened shining dangerously her face getting near hers. Trying her best to control herself, Juliana soon understood she had lost the battle the moment she bit her lip, making her lost it, she didn't knew what always come on her, that was exactly what had them in her bedroom the first time.

"I didn't..." Trying to plead Eleanor voice died in her throat at the intensity of the way the blue orbs darkened in a way she couldn't described.

"Too late dear."

She was just that addictive, before she knew it she was already devouring her lips her tongue pushed her teeth asking for entrance that she was granted. With a small growl her thumb rubbing her cheek that she held in her right hand while the other found its way in her hairs, her elbow making it easy to not rest all her weight on her.

Sensitive to all the attention she was getting between the older woman arms as she deepened the kiss her tongue roaming all over her mouth going as further as it could, Eleanor was a deep mess, moaning slightly the massage her head was having making her feel light-headed.

Out of breath they finally parted, theirs foreheads on each others breathing heavily, none of them bothered by the fact that theirs noses was almost linked making theirs breath to mingle.

"That is why I said that friend zone was out of the way. Baby I will wait as much as you want but for your own sake don't beat yourself lips in the future. You know where we ended the first time, today let's said I'm not having sex with your family in the other side of the door. This is practically your mother bed."

"Ah, what? You respect people now? Where is the Juliana Harris I know? What did you do to her?"

Laughing freely at her Juliana pecked her lips then her nose, contented on the way they acted around each others. It wasn't awhawk or weird.

"You know I do respect people when I can, or don't have choice. Here my dear your mother is my future mother in law so yeah... I have to play my game. I don't want her to take you away... Annnd for your information that Harris was always there."

Gasping at how far she was going speaking freely about a future with her. Finally laughing under her, her eyes twinkling Eleanor tried to push her off of her.

"Your future mother in law? Who are you marrying? My siblings are still younger and you never asked. Way to fetch for answer." Calmly Juliana sternly looked at her holding her hands in hers.

"Stop moving like that you will hurt yourself. I told you I was in right? If you tell me you are out after that kiss we just shared I will do everything to get you on board because when you decided to lay you hand on me you signed to be stuck with me."

Amazed by her way to be suddenly direct with her Eleanor smiled shaking her head in disbelief.

"I wasn't the only one so it is not an argument..."

"You don't know about that. I always am the one to do them... Yes dear... Never the other way around. You are just that magical and the first to do me. You put a spell on me."

Laughing at what she said her inside churning at her words Eleanor couldn't fully describe the way she felt. It was like the kind of dream she always had before she invited her that day. She had all her attention only for her but she knew that her protective walls was still up there doing their best to protect her.

Only time will tell if she could give her all to the woman who had all her mind set on her.

"Don't overthink beautiful, I will give you space but being around you. By thatt I mean no harm. Only doing my best to make you happy all the day of my life. You don't do anything but be happy."

Her eyes lingering on her she missed her warmth when she stood up holding her hand for her to take it.

"You have to get up now. I'm su...re WOW, it's already 6pm."

Cumbing her hairs that got messy on the bed, Juliana took a good look at her expensive wristband astonished Sandra let  her sleep that long in her house, in the same bed as her daughter.

"How come?" Looking at the clock on the night stand Eleanor eyes widened in shock, she slept for eight hours straight.

"Come on baby you have to eat and take you medecines." Reading the timetable tape on the wall near the bed Juliana knew it was just a matter of time before Sandra walked in the room reminding them she had to be up.

"Baby, please come here." Pleading at her she showed her her hand to take tenderly.

Feeling totally under her spell when she used pet name, Eleanor indulged letting the older woman helped her get up. Leaning her weight on her she paused a moment getting use to put weight on her feet.

"Like that love, do not lean on your foot, I will help you there. I got you baby."

She had to say with her mother around she didn't used it that much between her and Juliana it was proving to be harder to  not melt, the two treated her like she was some kind of fragile and precious thing to be careful when using.

"I'm not breakable." Annoyed at the way she was careful to not let her do things by her own, Eleanor protested only to have a kiss planted on her forehead tenderly.

"I never said that. You are the strongest person I ever was granted to meet and I will not said I can died in peace now but I want to live and see it everyday. I just don't want you to suffer anymore if I have something to do with it."

Satisfied with her answer in a way Eleanor glanced up to see her loving eyes already on her face. Smiling broadly a thought crossing her mind.

"What?" Seeing her smile Julia asked interested.

"Nothing"

sticking her tongue out at her playfully gaining a kiss that pleased her on her forehead she walked with her amused at how different she was, which she wasn't about to say in her ears for her to be too conscious about it she really like it that way.

Opening the door for them, Juliana stepped out of the room scrutinizing all Eleanor moved to detect any kind of hurt.

Not aware of the shocked eyes that widened at her sight.