2

The road that connects to the town through the hill above which richer houses was built was pretty clear.

You could see it all the way to the town, at least forty minutes or one hour walking then she would have to walk through the town to get to her bus station. Checking the money in her purse she knew she couldn't just use it on taxi.

Hiding it in her bra after she have it in a small plastic bag she inserted it in a small pocket there to avoid it be lost in case someone had the good idea to take anything from her. She worked hard to get it.

Shaking her head she emitted a small smile thinking it was a chance she had one, normally she would wear a sports bra or just nothing but her sickening desire to please 'nobody' at least had a good thing.

Nobody the way she called the people she always reject for her if someone was connected to her in a deep ways why insisted on even make it happen. Yeah everyone has value that she wasn't against, she didn't want to insult a human but straightened the fact that they were insignificant for her in a relationship level.

"And there I thought she was...puff. I should make something with my mind. Too much thinking..."

Shivering at the thought of her being alone on the road, she kept on praying for the Divine protection over her.

She was a believer whatever people thought it was inappropriate she believed in Love, which was pretty much something all the religions have in common, so God himself or Angels will always protect her.

As she kept walking in the dark she made sure to always be in the middle of the road to see thing coming not that she ever did that. Her mind blocking all the memories that tried to flood her mind.

"I don't know how she did it ma'am but she was nowhere to be found, I searched until the top of the road. She couldn't have reached it before me even if she was running."

Getting really annoyed by all the drama, the older woman took her phone to dialed her number only to find out she was already blocked she even tried her social medias but it was the same everywhere. Massaging the tip of her nose she leaned her head back realising that the young woman was serious about the hole 'it never happened' things.

"You are dismissed, if she doesn't want to be found, then be it, we tried here." Nodding at her words he walked towards his small flat near the gate worried for the lady, she was quiet young.

Sitting back on her couch, the older woman squinted her eyes not sure why she was upset, but she felt her body relaxed an unsettling feeling toying with her as her mind interjected that she did a bad move by being a jerk to her, she was different from all the women she already had in her bed.

In fact she was raged, she felt torn inside brewing her feeling to no end she knew it wasn't recommend to be involved with her but it was so clear she was infatuated with her that she thought she would be the easiest to play with.

Her doing her wasn't planned, habitually she will be the top playing with theirs bodies then send them home. To say she was an asshole was certainly the right definition of her self centered persona.

Massaging her temple feeling a headache coming she down the rest of her vine, pouring another one the once full bottle emptied having her stumbled to her bedroom immediately dozing off.

Massaging her sore feet Eleanor leaned on a wall not trusting her body to fully rest on it, finally arrived in town she still had one hour to get to her bus station and if she took the risk going to the other side she could catch the metro which could have her home rapidly.

Shaking her head no she pushed the idea away knowing from the media that criminality was up from that side, taking the long way was the safest she could bet, placing her foot back on the ground she started walking in the empty road, one after another she found herself very aware of all her surrounding, there were no one out seeing as it was the administrative part, building stood everywhere making it impossible to have her surrounding in check it was frightening, at least when she would reach the business part of the town there will be people around.

A noise had her looking to the side alerted where she spotted a face that hide immediately, taking off she started running out to see that in fact they were two huge men running after her.

She took advantage of the fact that they were a little far to jump on the highway placing herself in the middle of the road still running she could see the side of the town where people was chatting and dancing from afar.

Suddenly a car honked behind her making her slow down but she kept herself in front of the car moving with it everytime it wanted to dodge her, the driver who seemed to be a woman stidy the car at her pace, making the light of the car off and on as if trying to communicate with her.

Understanding Eleanor pointed at the two men who was now walking on the sidewalk like they weren't running after her before. Getting the hint of the reason why they have someone jogging in front of their car, the driver honked again shaking her phone in the air toward the two men then put it on her ear. Frowning at what she implied they back off disappearing in a hallway to Eleanor relief.

Escorting her through the main road where a lot of people was chatting, walking and some dancing the young woman put her thumbs up a big smile on to the car thanking them then mingled with the crowd looking at her wristband that read 9.30.

Sighing feeling the tiredness kicking in, she thigthen her jaw forcing a smile to match the people around her she knew for experience that it was not productive to frown when the situation inclined to it, better pray for a headache. So much for having a crush on someone.

"Im not doing that anymore God. It is decided. I'm off all of that."

Speaking alone she smiled to a man who looked at her weirdly certainly questioning her sanity, at her gesture he smiled back nodding.

Shaking her head she looked at the sky having her fingers crossed up to it, something she always does when taking a final decision about a problem. That wasn't a problem anymore she thought.

Sighing freely she walked away  with sore feet limping a little.