Sneak peek: Drama

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing great!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the many dramas in my new romance book! Enjoy...👀

I place the bottle on my hand a little bit too harshly down on the dark wooden table.

"What the fuck was that for?" Thomas asks, snapping at her.

"Excuse me?" I say to Claire, leaning a bit forward on the table.

"Well, I don't know why you're all looking so surprised, I mean I haven't lied," she says, shrugging whilst looking at everyone before returning her gaze on me.

"The fuck is with the attitude?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"What attitude?" She asks, leaning her head in her hand and fluttering her fake eyelashes.

"You know what? Fine be like that, see if I care. You're acting like an immature hormonal teenager," I say frowning.

"Okay, guys cut it," Amelia says.

"If anyone is a hormonal teenager is you, fucking a different girl every month," she spats back.

"And here you made the conscious decision to let this hormonal guy fuck you, twice," I say smirking, watching as she presses her lips tightly together.

She raises her hand to slap me but I quickly grab her wrist and slam it on the table. I instantly feel two hands grabbing my shoulders, trying to pull me back on my seat. The loud sound brought other peoples attention to us but honestly, I don't care.

"Watch it, 'cause I'll make it where you can't give a handjob for a month," I say harshly, glaring at her.

"Alright, both of you chill," Thomas says as I let him pull me back, letting go of her wrist.

She brings it close to her chest, rubbing it with her other hand.

A/N
Any thoughts on what might have happened here?

Love with strings detached among other things has all sorts of dramas, some bigger than others so, stay tuned and put the book on your reading list to be notified whenever a new chapter goes up!

Don't forget, Love with strings detached comes out 7 of December!

I hope you have a nice day/night! xx

All the love - M ❤️