Ch 21:Something in the dark

RECAP:

"I know this is too much to ask, Sabrina. But this needs to be done if you want justice for yourself. Will you be comfortable with the video being played at the courtroom as evidence?" He asks.

"W-WHAT?!" I yell in disbelief and horror.

END OF RECAP

SABRINA'S POV

"You're not serious about this, are ya?!" Ryan asks Alaric.

"I'm dead serious" he says.

"But that's not possible! She'll obviously be uncomfortable with that!" Ryan says.

"Is there another way?" I ask Alaric.

"There is...I mean I could fight your case. But the video is solid evidence." He says.

"I don't know how I feel about this, Alaric" I say to him.

"I can understand what you must be going through. I'd suggest you to think it through. Cuz it's definitely not an easy decision to make. There's no pressure on you. We'll do it only if you agree to it. Nothing without your consent" he says.

"I don't think it's gonna be easy for her to let that video play in front of the entire courtroom. Going through that again would just bring back old memories, Rick." says Ryan.

"Then create new ones" says Alaric.

"I get what you mean" says Ryan.

"I don't" I say to him.

"You'll understand... eventually" he tells me.

"Don't worry, child. You'll be just fine" says Alaric.

"I believe you. Thank you for agreeing to help us out, Rick. I can call you Rick, right?" I ask him.

"Off course you can" he says with a smile.

"Anyways Rick. Thank you for coming. You can leave now" says Ryan.

"Ry, that's rude!"I whisper-yelled at him.

"Don't you worry, Sabrina. I know why he's getting restless. I'll leave you two alone. Bye" Rick says as he walks out the door.

"You shouldn't have asked him to leave, Ry. We could have atleast offered him dinner." I say to him.

"Nope. Tonight's our night. You and me" he says.

"I didn't get you. How is it our night?" I ask him.

"Don't you remember 'brina? Harvey and Nick aren't staying in tonight. So we have the house to ourselves" he says.

Oh I actually forgot about that.

"I shouldn't bother you. I'll leave" I say to him.

"I'd like to see you try getting out of that door" he says.

"K I'll stay" I say to him.

"That's my girl!" He says.

"So...what are we doing tonight?" I ask him.

"We could do each other tonight" he says with a smirk.

There we go again...

"Ryan I'm tired" I say to him, with wide eyes.

"Well I could help with that" he says as he picks me up and gently places me on the couch.

"What are you doing, Ry?" I ask him.

"I'm tryna help you relax, babygirl. Just stay still" he says.

A tiny bit of smut ahead...