Ch 15:Begin again.

The song above is the title of the Chapter. Give it a listen maybe, off course when I ask you to 😉

SABRINA'S POV

I'm not gonna lie. Being in his arms right now seems like an epic "dream come true" moment for me. I've wanted this since the first time he held me in his arms.

We weren't together back then. But now that we are...I just want someone to tell me that it's not a dream. It's actually happening.

I think watching him sleep is gonna be my favourite thing to do.

"It's almost midnight, baby. How am I supposed to sleep if you keep staring at me like that?" Ryan says chuckling.

"Off course I can stare!" I tell him.

"And what makes you think you can, huh?" he asks smirking.

"Coz you're mine to look at" I tell him.

"Don't say that unless you want me to take you in the middle of the night" he says with a Sinister smirk plastered on his face.

Take me? What does that even mean?!

"What do you mean when you say you'll 'take me' Ry?" I ask him.

I see him looking at me with wide eyes and then suddenly he bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny, Ry?" I ask him totally unamused.

"Um nothing. You should try asking Keiran what that means!" He tells me.

"Why wouldn't YOU tell me?" I ask pointing at him.

"No reason, babe" he says.

"Ok whatever" I say to him.

"C'mon, get back to sleep. As much as I'd like to stay in bed with you all day long, you'll definitely not skip school." He says.

"I can skip school as well, sometimes, I guess" I tell him.

"Ok then! We'll skip school tomorrow" he tells me.

"Ok" I tell him.

And with that, we fall asleep.

RYAN'S POV

Is she for real?!

This girl doesn't know what I mean when I say I'll take her in the middle of the night.

It'll be fun to see how she reacts when she actually gets to know what that means. I'll leave that to...Keiran.

"You should try asking Keiran what that means" I tell her.

"Why wouldn't YOU tell me?" She asks, pouting.

"No reason, babe" I tell her.

"Ok whatever" she tells me.

"C'mon, let's get back to sleep. As much as I'd love to be in bed with you all day long, you'll definitely not skip school" I tell her.

"I can skip school as well, sometimes, I guess" she says.

Miss goody-two shoes is actually thinking about skipping school for once?!

Damn...I feel special.

"Ok then! We'll skip school tomorrow" I tell her.

"Ok" she tells me with a smile.

Next day in the morning...

SABRINA'S POV

I'm awaken to Ryan's voice.

"Good morning, babe!" He shouts in my ear.