Chapter 6

Padgett Eve:

After talking to Colton about going back home, I packed my bags and was ready to leave for my house. Soon Colton came and we drove to my house.

Soon we reached my house and we got inside. As soon as we reached inside I saw Amelda, I team towards her and have her a tight hug, after all I missed her. Colton gave a peck on my lips, to which I still wasn't used to. After Colton left I came to my room unpacking my stuff, but I soon remembered, Sebestian, his name itself gave me chills I was scared of him like hell. I couldn't help but be scared, but wht did he mean he claimed me as his, am I an item to be claimed or be sold for somebody's profit? Tears slipped out of my eyes thinking how my own father fixed my marriage to someone I didn't knew, and now I am doing my best to keep that father of mine alive. I shrugged my thoughts off, did my night routine and decided to sleep.

As I woke up, I did my morning routine, changed my clothes and headed down for breakfast, as I cane down to the dining area I saw my father, on the table reading newspaper as usual. I was relieved to see my father safe and sound, but I was also afraid of my father at the same time," I heard you stayed at Colton's house while I wasn't here?" My father said with a strict voice," Y-yes f-father, h-he a-asked me to s-stay w-with h-him w-while you w-were gone" I said afraid of the consequences, and that's what happened, my father was furious, "HOW DARE YOU STAY ALONE WITH HIM BEFORE YOUR MARRIAGE, YOU SLUTTY BITCH!?" My father shouted at me throwing away his spoon and I flinched and was going to cry soon, my father came towards me held my hair in a fist and pulled it backwards, he then slapped me, and dragged me towards the basement.

After my father released all his anger on me, once again, a maid came and helped me to get to my room. Once, I was in my room, I laid down and then I started crying because I had suffered enough, and I didn't do anything, now I was tired of telling myself that it's maybe because I really did something wrong father really cares for me just doesn't show it. My mind was blank, my eyes had tears, my bidy had no energy left. After a while, I gathered the remaining energy in my body and went to take a shower. I washed myself and then I took a look at ny body. My arms were bruised, completely, my stomach also had bruises but it also had red marks of some kind of rod. I shrugged all the thoughts off, changed my clothes and then laid down.

After about I think 1 hour the maid came knocking on my door. She entered, told me to get ready because Colton will be arriving here any minute and we'll be going out. I tried getting up but my body was hurting like hell. Knowing what the consequences if I deny or get late gave me shivers down my spine. After too much effort I finally changed my clothes, I wore a black turtle-neck oversized sweater and carbon-blue jeans with white sneakers, the sweater covered all of my wounds. After that I headed downstairs towards the gate to see Colton standing infront of his car with a smile. "Let's take you to a long drive today", Colton said coming towards me, he held my hands, flashed me a smile and started walking towards the car, as we settled in he started driving towards the road and soon we started talking about random things. Suddenly, Colton started driving fast and was worried a bit, "What happened Colton ,why are you so worried?" I asked him he stayed quiet for a while then spoke," Listen belle don't be scared but I think we are being followed by someone, so just wear your seatbelt and hold the handle firmly l, okay?" I was so scared that I harldly managed to nod. Colton was driving very fast and then I noticed a black car in the rear-view mirror and I got more scared, the car was coming closer each passing minute increasing the fear in me. Colton was driving so fast that out car collided with a tree and lost balance turning upside down as a result. Thank god the air bags were there in the car and they opened at the right time otherwise we would've hurt our head.

My vision was blur, my bruises were aching very badly, as new wounds were also formed, the last thing I remember before passing out was someone carrying me, maybe it was Colton, but I couldn't remember as I fainted.