18❦

18

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

From: Blake

What are you doing?

Blake and I have been texting more after the run in with his mom last week.

Not surprisingly, she hasn't bothered any of us since. I really don't think she will after the only outcome she got was her getting banned from the arena.

To: Blake

Nothing much, I'm at the park. You?

The weather today is spectacular, the sun is shining brightly, but it's not overwhelmingly hot. I couldn't score any jobs today so I've been hanging out at the park all morning.

It has the typical playground, but also a pond with flowers and ducks waddling around. It's a great place to be as long as you watch where you step and keep an eye on your food, if you bring any.

I've lost many sandwiches to the ducks while I was lost in thought and sat at a picnic table around the pond.

From: Blake

Want to come over? The boys will be here later with lunch.

The amount of food they buy me still makes me somewhat uncomfortable. I offer to chip in every time, but I'm usually scolded when I say anything of the sort. Once money isn't so tight I plan on buying all of them dinner.

To: Blake

Sure. Should I come over now or after lunch?

I feel like Blake and I have grown closer, I've noticed that he always stands the closest to me and I catch him staring at me sometimes.

I'm just not sure what that means, I'm not experienced in having friends. I'm not sure if it's normal how protective he seems to be with me, or if he's interested in me as more than a friend.

It's a lot for me to have a friend again, I can't begin to imagine what I would do if something more was added to it. I need time to adjust, I've been mostly alone my whole life.

From: Blake

Now is good. What do you want for lunch? I think they're going to that sandwich shop again.

I'm still getting used to it, them caring about me is just so strange.

To: Blake

It's ok, I don't need anything:)

I still have a few bags of chips and some nuts left from the bag Jean gave me at the beginning of last week.

From: Blake

Stop that. If you aren't hungry just take it home, but tell me what you want. We've told you countless times, that when we eat you get food too.

It's true, everytime they get food, they get me something too. Even if we just ate and whatever they ordered didn't fill them up so they order again, I have to pick something else or they will do it for me.

One time Ace went in for seconds at a restaurant that sold all kinds of food. I wouldn't tell him what I wanted because I didn't want them spending more money on me, he came out with a whole pizza for me! The thing was huge! I ate on it for days because the guys said that it was mine and wouldn't touch it.

To: Blake

Fine, just get me whatever you're getting. I can't remember the menu, but I trust your taste.

I'm really not a picky eater and most things that Blake orders look delectable.

From: Blake

Done. Are you almost here?