13❦

13

❦𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮❦

From: My Best Friend

Please come save me! The guys are ganging up on me again and I need you to be on my side so it's 2v2.

Blake was right, Isaiah texts me constantly. But I really don't mind. It's been three days since Blake gave me the phone and dropped me back at my car. Somehow though, before we left, Isaiah took my phone again and named his contact. I haven't changed it back because I think it's funny.

I did however change Blake's back, because Isaiah also edited Blake's contact to read Asshole and I wasn't about to leave it like that.

The last few days have been crazy, I've been so busy with jobs that I haven't been over to see them since.

To: My Best Friend

Ok

A few moments later my phone dings again.

From: My Best Friend

Really? Fuck yeah. You need a ride or are ya good?

To: My Best Friend

I'm good. Be over in a bit.

It was late in the evening, and I was already camped out at a parking lot ready to call it a night. But hanging out with the guys for a few hours sounds like a better time than trying to discreetly read a book in the dim light of the parking lot.

I can't use a book light because it draws too much attention to my car, and that can cause issues if a group of people decide they wanna harass the loner girl sleeping in her car.

My phone dings again causing my brows to furrow.

From: My Best Friend

BTW we are at Blake's. Hurry

I lock the phone and set it in the passenger seat as I start laughing quietly. He acts like it's life or death, but knowing him it's probably something stupid.

Climbing over into the driver's seat my foot gets hooked on the back seat causing me to fall forward, my head makes contact with the steering wheel. This resulted in a loud honk ecowing across the parking lot and multiple heads to turn my direction both from customers going in and out of the store and a few people also sleeping in their cars.

My face turns red in embarrassment, I'm definitely going to need to find another place to sleep tonight, or for the next week, maybe forever.

⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿♡⇿

I knock on the apartment door three times, Blake lives in a 5 story apartment on the third floor. The apartments are pretty high end and is located in a nice part of town.

The door flying open startled me as Isaiah grips my hand and pulls me inside slamming the door behind us.

"Alright! You tell them!" He exclaims as he crosses his arms.

Blake and Ace are sitting in the living room. Blake is sporting his usual glare towards Isaiah and Ace looks a little surprised, he probably wasn't expecting to see me.

"What am I telling them?" I whisper out of the corner of my mouth towards Isaiah.

"That the best Twin pop flavor is chery." He whispers back.

Twin pop? What even is that?

Oh well, I told him I'd come over so it could be 2v2 not 2v3.

"Yes, chery is the best twins pops." I try to say convincibley.