Are you wearing my shirt 😏

✦͙͙͙*͙*❂✦∗⁎

͙͙͙*͙*❂✦∗.ʚɞ.∗❂*͙͙͙

Warnings: smut

Victors pov

"Benji, don't you think you should take a break for a bit." I asked my boyfriend who was stressing over a project he had to do for one of his classes "I can't Victor. Don't you understand how important this is!" He yelled, startling me "I need to get an A on This and it needs to be good." he ran his hands through his hair and sighed "come on baby. Let me help you relax" I rubbed his shoulders as I kissed his neck, sucking hard so I left hickeys.

"Victor let me finish and then we can do this." He said pushing my head back "get up, now" I said in the most dominant voice I could.

Benji turned his chair to face me and slowly stood up. I lead him over to our shared bed and pushed him on it softly

I got on top of him lightly placing kisses on his neck. I heard Him moan my name lightly which turned me on even more.

I started sucking harder on his neck leaving more dark purple marks.  I smirked and placed my lips on his.

Our lips moved in sync as benji ran his hands up and down my lightly toned stomach "tell me what you want baby" I whispered in his ear as I grinded our hips together making him moan softly. "I-I want you, Victor" he moaned "beg for it." I said seductively

"P-please Victor...I need you" he threw his head back into the pillows as I palmed him through his jeans. "You like that baby boy" I asked and he moaned in response "stop teasing" he said and I Obeyed.

I looked down at him a noticed he was wearing my shirt "are you wearing my shirt" I smiled at him and he nodded before I pulled it off throwing it on the ground. I kissed his neck again making hickeys going all the way down to his stomach. I ran my hands down his gorgeous body until I got to the hem of his pants. I smirked looking up at him before starting to unbutton his jeans "are you okay with this, baby?" I asked and he nodded (besties, consent is hot)

I pulled down his jeans and boxers also throwing them somewhere in the room before I grabbed his member pumping lightly and I watched Benji moan loudly. I swirled my tongue around this tip before putting him in my mouth. He moaned again grabbing a chunk of my hair and pushing my head down further making me gag a bit.

I bobbed my head up and down slowly "oh...Victor faster" Benji moaned pushing my head up and down again. I Went along with his moments for a while "oh..my..I-ugh. I'm g-gonna c-cum" he moaned out and I took him out my mouth before he could...

I opened his legs wider than they were and kissed his inner thigh before putting lube on my finger and pushing it into his hole. He winced so I stopped until he told me to move again. Soon I added another finger and another until he was stretched out enough. I took my fingers out and lined my dick up with his hole " you ready" I asked Benji and he nodded

I slowly pushed myself inside him and waited for him to adjust to my size "move" he said pulling me in for a kiss as I thrust into him.

"Oh, go faster...harder" he moaned and I did as I was told. I interlocked our hand above his head and trusted harder and faster into him making him scream out my name...

We both moaned out as we got closer to our climaxes. I grabbed Benji's dick and pumped it fast. He was a moaning mess underneath me as I went faster. The sound of skin slapping and our moans filled the room probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear, but we didn't care, we were enjoying ourselves.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum, baby" he moaned out as he came onto my hand, and soon after I moaned and came inside him filling him up. I slowly pulled out and we both moaned quite loudly.

"That was great" Benji said as I got a towel to clean us up "do you feel better now" I asked cleaning him up "yeah" he sighed and we both giggled

I lied next to Benji pulling him closer to my chest as I pulled the blanket over the two of us before we both drifted off the sleep.

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry if this sucks. This is literally the first smut thing I've ever written in any of my books-

Anyways I hope you enjoy 🕺

-Love, T <3