40 Rainstorm

"We need to go. Now." Someone urgently flew into the dining room. Grayson, Emerald, Franky and I all looked up.

"Noah?" I stood up, the man I saw days ago within the cafe was standing in front of me, he moved here at the speed of light. His skin seemed paler.

Franky flew from his seat, running in front of me, he drew a stake from his pocket, pointing it above his heart. "No!" I cried, flicking my hand, an invisible barrier stood between them. "He's a friend!" I spoke, running to Noah. I wasn't even surprised at the fact that Noah was a vampire, nothing surprised me anymore.

Noah didn't seem scared by the attack, "the vampires are planning an attack- they are on there way here now." He looked towards me, "Attacking Viribus was a diversion, my tyrant leader," Then he turned to Grayson," thought you would send all of your warriors to Viribus, to help Dawns pack, so it would leave you open, defenceless."

"Where are they now?" "Why should we trust you? Vampire." Grayson and I spoke "I knew there was something off about you. Your dirty little-" Grayson took is own stake from his pocket, heading for Noah.

"Stop it!" I cried, standing in front of Noah. Turning to him, I could now see the fangs that were evident within his mouth. "Where are they now. Why would you help us?"

Noah turned to me, his eyes deep within mine, I could tell he told no lie. "Because you treat me well Dawn-" Grayson growled at the informal name, "-Within one day you had treated me better than any of my friends or family ever have." His eyes shifted to Grayson. "I want both my daughter and me to be on the right side of this war. You will win. I'm a great spy." I could tell there was something he wasn't telling me.

"How can we trust you?" Emerald spoke aloud.

"Why don't you dig into his brain and find out," I spoke, the words flying from my mouth, more bitter then I intended them to. "Maybe even show him pictures of his mate cheating on him," I growled as I kept my eyes on Noah.

Nobody moved.

"Dawn," Emerald whispered, reaching out to me. I stepped away from her.

"I am your Luna. If I trust him. You trust him." I looked at both Grayson, Franky and Emerald. I hated using my status against my friends. But this was war. "Where are they?" I turned back to Noah.

.-.-.-.

"Dawn," Emerald spoke as she walked into my room. I was facing the window. Praying to the gods that everything will be okay.

"Emerald," I replied back, keeping my gaze on the window.

"I was just trying to protect you," Emerald whispered. Turning around, I faced her teary eyes. "I knew Grayson was sleeping with others, while you were injured and I didn't want-"

"Was it any of your business?" I cried. "We didn't even know each other then! How could you do that to me? How dare you sneak into my head whilst I was defenceless- How dare you!" I raised my voice. My magic bubbling, excited to strike. Emeralds magic began seeping out of her too, creating a green puddle onto the floor, it tried to crawl over to me, through mine fought it off. "What are you going to do? Infiltrate my head and take away my memories, make everything okay again with black magic?" I laughed, pushing my magic further to her.

As my anger grew, the storm outside responded, large drops of water viciously attacked my window. Emerald looked outside, then back into my eyes. "Dawn. I'm sorry- I had reasons but you have to calm down-" I scoffed, my blue magic so thick within the room, I could barely see. I saw red. How dare someone come between me and my mate? How dare she play my friend when she betrayed mine from the start! I began to see red. My legs moved on their own, my magic spiralling out of control.

"Dawn. Dawn. Dawn!" I was being held down. Lips landed on mine. His scent. His hands, His hair. I let him take over, blinded by my senses. I let him control me, overpower me. Fix me. Opening my eyes. I realised the storm had gone, the rain left the window, the sun replacing it. My magic fell from the room. My anger dispersed as I looked into his eyes. His beautiful honey drop eyes. I pressed my lips onto his. My hands gripped him, squeezed him, scratched him.

Grayson Demoor was mine. He will forever be mine. Forever and always.

.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ringing my sister, Bailey, I gave a sigh of relief once I heard her voice. "Hey, I'm glad your safe,"

"You too,"

"How many vampires were there,"

"Couple thousand. It's okay, Your warriors helped, but Hunter had us training non-stop. You don't need to worry about us Dawn, we are prepared."

I looked out the window, Within the distance, I knew that we had half of our warriors in dens, waiting until the vampires arrived. Sighing, I massaged my temples. "How fast do you think you can get here?" I asked, regretting the words as soon as they left my mouth.

There was silence on the other line. "In wolf form, a few hours. Do you need us?" Bailey asked hesitantly.

A horn sounded. The horn sounded.

The vampires were here.

"Yes. Yes, we need you."