𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

Dark, grey storm clouds covered the once beautiful blue sky.  Lightning was thumping,the stormy clouds were roaring loudly and it started to rain heavily.

The atmosphere was utterly serious focusing on a single soul who was in a deep slumber.

Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, while her hands clutched the sheet of the mattress. She shook her head violently as the sick smile on Murad's face, the pale and broken images of Aashir and the lifeless body of Hazaan flashed before her eyes, which made her eyes open in a jiffy.

She was finding it hard to breathe, she felt like she ran a marathon of 12 kms which was making her hard to breathe. Her heart was pounding in fear, she clutched her chest and tried to breathe. She closed her eyes once again and slowly slowly inhaled the oxygen.

She couldn't believe it was a nightmare, it felt so real that it scared her to death. Only one thing could make her believe and that was until she would speak to her.

She removed the quilt which was covering her torso and stepped down on the floor. She looked for her phone which was placed on the top drawer. She sauntered towards it and grasped her phone and dialled her number with trembling hands.

Ringing..

Ringing..

"Pi..pick up the phone. Allah, please." She stuttered.

Her prayers got answered as the phone call was received.

"Hello."

"He..llo Hazaan." She greeted her.

"Dua? Sab khairiyat hai?" Hazaan asked.

(Dua? Is everything fine?)

"Umm.. Alhamdulillah sab khairiyat se hai. Tum kaha ho iss waqt?" Dua asked and wiped her forehead which was sweating profusely.

(All good. Where are you this time?)

"Tumhe kabse fikar hone lag gayi meri?"

(From when do you start worrying about me?)

"Hazaan just please tell me. We will argue about this some other t-time."

"I'm home."

"Where are all the members?"

"They went to the function just an hour ago." Hazaan answered politely, making Dua scared.

"Wh..where is Aashir bh-bhaijaan?" Dua stuttered as she was now getting scared, the possibilities of her nightmare becoming true was making her insides churn.

"Tumhe kaam kya hai saaf saaf bolo. Baat ghumau mat!" Hazaan exclaimed.

(What do you want? Just say it clearly.)

"Hazaan, please! I'll not disturb you again." Dua pleaded.

"Woh abhi bahar se aaye hai aur t.v dekh rahe hai. Jaan liya ab sab? Mil gayi khushi? Toh batau kya kaam hai ab."

(He came from outside and is watching t.v. now. Now you know everything? Happy now? Tell me what do you want now?)

Dua sighed in relief knowing Aashir was home and Hazaan was fine.

"Umm..kuch nahi mujhe ready hona hai Murad lene aayenge. Allah hafiz." Dua disconnected the call, leaving a confused Hazaan behind.

(Umm.. nothing. I have to get ready, Murad will come to pick me up.)

Hazaan gawked at her phone and shrugged her shoulders.

Dua threw her phone on the bed and rubbed her face in frustration.