𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13

Hazaan sat on the middle of the bed with her sharara been spread on the whole mattress. Her face was still covered with the veil.

Aashir didn't let Hazaan took off her veil infront of the whole crowd. Even when his mother Iffat asked him to lift her veil and follow the ritual; he denied his mother's wishes too.

Aashir wanted to see his bride face solely where there would be no disturbance or any kind of teasing. He knew this moment won't last forever but he wanted it to be memorable and cherish it with his whole existence; his whole heart.

After all what seemed to be impossible was now his reality.

Aashir wrapped up the whole wedding scenario in just two hours. By every second he was getting desperate to see his wife's face. The family had to listen to his tantrums as it was his day and he could spend it how he wanted.

Hazaan was nervous, it was only 9 in the evening and here, she is sitting on the bed waiting for her husband's arrival with a full stomach. Her palms were getting clammy as well as her heart was beating was too loud which could easily be heard in the silent room.

Hazaan glanced at the room which was decorated with white lilies and blood red roses. Odd combination, she thought.

She was about to get up as she was sitting there for past 20 minutes but when she heard the noises out of the room she came to know that the time is here.

Aashir was standing outside of his bedroom's door just a wooden plank was keeping him away from his wifey and because of whom?

His sister and cousin.

"Qirat aur Dalir main ab tumhe ek aur rupay nahin dene wala hato mere raste se." Aashir huffed.

(I will not give you another rupee Qirat and boys. Get out of my way.)

"Naah bhaijaan. Naah. Yeh bhot kam hain aur 20 hazaar nikale aap apni begum ka sona mukhda dekhne ke liye ." Dalir said dreamingly.

(No bhaijaan. No. This are very less, give us 20 thousand bucks to see your wife's gorgeous face.)

"20 hazaar laatein na maaru main tumhe?" Aashir glared making Dalir instantly shut up.

(Shouldn't I kick you for 20 thousand times?)

Ashaz came running from the corridor grabbing all their attention at him.

"Qirat aur Dalir neeche chalo badi maa ne bulaya hai. Aur khuda ke liye bhaijaan ko akela chodo aaj ke din toh unhe maze lene do." Ashaz said when his breathing calmed down.

(Qirat, Dalir aunt is calling you both down. Leave bhaijaan alone for the day, let him have some fun.)

Aashir glared at the trio and they all ran away from the door to where the three have been called.

Aashir took a deep breath and rubbed his hands on the sherwani to ease out the creases of it.

He took a deep breath and opened the door only to see that his dream has became an actuality.

Hazaan heard footsteps coming near her, making her aware of the situation very definely.

She felt the bed dipped infront of her but she didn't dare to look up and see those beautiful blue sea eyes yet filled with number of desires just for her.

"Hazaan." Aashir whispered softly.

She didn't look up to meet his eyes but the way he softly called her name made her feel tingles on her skin.