𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

"Ashaz bhaiiii... Oh bhai.. zara yaha aayein aur meri bag ki zip Iagane mein madad kare na." Hazaan called out her elder brother Ashaz who was busy binge watching Netflix in the living room.

(Brother.. Come here and help me to zip my bag)

Ashaz irritatingly got up from the couch and made his way to Hazaan's room who was trying to zip her suitcase while sitting on it.

"Moti itne kapde pack karti hi kyun ho ki tumhara bag itna overload hojaye" Ashaz took few steps to help Hazaan but stopped in mid way as she threw a pillow on his face.

(Fatty why do you overpack your clothes that your bag overloads)

"Zara phir se kehna joh abhi kaha jaake ammi ko boldu ki aap khwab dekh rahe hai Qirat se nikah karne ke?" Hazaan smirked knowing that she has hitten the right spot.

(Repeat it and I will tell mom that you are dreaming of marrying Qirat)

"Arey tum ne toh dil pe le li baat, meri chanda ho tum hato mai tumhare bag ki zip lagadu meri "pyaari" behen." Ashaz emphasized the word pyaari making Hazaan chuckle in response.

(You are my moon. Get aside I'll zip your bag my lovely sister)

Hazaan got off of her suit case and sat on the couch in her room, started scrolling down her Instagram.

She then got a message from Qirat which made her eyes go widened at the message.

Ashaz now who had zipped her bag turned around and saw his sister's shocked expression and made his way to the couch and settled down beside her.

"Kya hua Hazaan koi bhoot dekh liya kya instagram pe?" Ashaz snickered while Hazaan glared at him and punched his shoulder in a playful manner.

(What happened Hazaan? Did you see a ghost or what on instagram?)

"Bhai, Qirat ka message aaya hai keh rahi hai ki Bahara phuphu bhi aa rahi hai Shafi aur Dua ke saath karachi." Hazaan whined like a kid which made Ashaz laugh.

(Brother Qirat sent me a text saying that Bahar phuphu (paternal aunt) is also coming to Karachi with Sharif and Dua.)

"Don't worry Hazaan they won't eat you and as always Aashir bhai will always be there whenever phuphu makes any comment on any of us or at any cousin." Ashaz comforted Hazaan, who in return nodded and smiled.

"You are right bhai but I don't like Dua her doings are so wrong sometimes I just wish I could punch her. Whenever she talks to Murad bhaijaan in that goofy tone, I swear I feel like strangling her!" Ashaz laughed it off knowing well that nobody in the family liked Dua.

"Okay now forget all the things we have a flight tomorrow for Karachi and I'm planning to attend it so I'm sleeping early now you too go sleep and smile because after hectic schedule of University we are going to spend some time with our family."

Hearing her brother's words Hazaan smiled and hugged his brother who returned the hug and went to his room. Hazaan was ecstatic as she was going to Karachi from Lahore for her vacations to meet her family, to meet her parents to meet her cousins and specially to meet him.

<•••>

Meanwhile on the other side in Karachi, preparations were done in the Haveli as the kids were coming back for their vacation and not a single soul wanted to disappoint any of them specially Hazaan and Ashaz because they were the jaans of everyone in the Haveli.