𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚

Daki sat next to all the other ranks as they all told about how Muzan came upon them and sadly manipulated or abused them into joining. Even Douma says he realized his own mistake when his eyes changed to appease his masters.

Those numbers are fears of humans and dreams or desires of most demons. To be accounted as the strongest and the most praised. To be in the kings presence at all times must be once of a spectacular occasion.

"Muzan held tight grips on his demons, but yet never cared for them." Notei stated. It was true, all the man was in their eyes. Fear but admiration.

But now fear and disgust.

"Why do we fight to appease him when the ranks barely change to do so? Why do we fight to gain strength but never be rewarded."

Daki listened to the other ranks, her mind not set on changing. It was till the eldest upper rank said to her frankly.

"He doesn't have any intention on sharing his perfection with any of us. If he is able to walk in the sun it the day we die. Once he is "perfect" he will cast us away as if we were never there to begin with. All that hard work to persuade him to even turn to look at you would go to waste. As would all the strength we had to help him."

He turned to look at her, his six eyes squinting.

"He is the strongest demon but yet doesn't want no one to know. But has all say in if we fight those demon slayers and be known about. He hides away and never sets out to kill unless it is a hunt. If he doesn't get his way, we get punished and tortured due to his mistakes."

Gyutaro nodded and finished it.

"What do you think he is going to do once he finds about the stunts you pulled on about the archer? If your going to go down sis at least go down in a way of good, and not to be burned alive in hell..maybe a chance to fix ourselves.."

Daki listened to her comrades.

They were right.

He didn't care..he only cared if it concerned him..he doesn't want her care..he wants her submission and fear.

"I-I.."

"Now you see it, you have been washed with lies and manipulation techniques only he has. If we all are going to die and pay for our sins Daki..at least go out the right way.."

"Help us and the archer defeat Muzan..then we all can be set free of this miserable life." Akaza pleaded. Douma nodded and added.

"Plus it would much more in favor of the gods to do this, I assure you.."

Daki looked toward her brother.

"If I get to be with my Onii-chan..."

Her eyes showed determination and anger.

"Whats the plan?"

🏹🏹🏹🏹

(Y/n) sat alone in a room with none other than with Ubuyashiki Kagaya. The current leader of the demon slayer corps.

He looked toward the archer, two pillars sat beside him. So did his soon to be wife due to an arranged marriage. He noticed how the demon had no intent to harm him. Only wanting to speak with him about something.

"I have came here to ask of you and your corporation to help me eliminate the cursed being of Muzan Kibutsuji. I and others will not bring harm to you or your corporation. Rather aid it. All I ask is your support and nothing else."

Kagaya looked into his eyes, if all else within this war fails. Would this be a call to angels? An gift or sign? If he too has the dreams to demise the demon's king..then he would want peace as well.

"Who of more do you bring with you?"

"Oyakata-sama!? You do not mean of trusting this demon! What if Muzan is using him or is in-"

"I see not in him Shinjuro." Kagaya spoke calmly. A child his age knew of what wrongs are in people. He could all only see pain in this man.

"Yasumebe, I do have one question in thoughts. Why are you now disobeying, telling by how inquisitive you are about it then. Why now?"

The archer's eye widen. Why now did he think of this. Was this plan out dated and under planned? Or was it not ready..

"Because..I fear of what would happen if more was to go on..not only for myself but those of my own. I do not need to fear of what he offers nor need to fear what he would do if he lost the interest he lies upon me now. I have someone of my own. I do not want her to bear witness the tragedy my friends and family have seen and felt."

Kagaya could see with his own eyes, even if disease was gong to ruin them, he will always remember this look.

"A true look of courage and hope..to appease your own sense.."

"I will feel satisfaction when Kibutsuji is dead."

Hello! Late updates but more to come. Byebye!