𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨+ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙧𝙖

Two chapters in one again! I want this book done with lol so I can focus on the others like vessel bitch and Godly also Role swapped. Plus Kanae fic i wanna make..

"What did you want to say about upper rank one Daki?" He could read her thoughts and could see she was at a cross roads.

"Um..nothing Muzan-sama..I think I just thought of something about him.." Muzan narrowed his eyes to see her. He pushed her off his and told her that she can return to her brothel. He'd rather be alone.

Muzan looked at the study. The day of the golden arrows was coming. Meaning a new era  as well. Also sadly a new Ubuyashiki..

Muzan sighed and went on to researching, he might need to hold an meeting too. If Akaza comes back with successful news about that shadow demon then he will be pleased. If what he thought was true then he would have more on his  beloved archer than others.

If that shadow demon is his, then it would prove demons can reproduce and not only by blood. Also meaning if he could tie the person who helped him make the shadow controlling demon than it would mean more for the demon lord..

"If he can reproduce...then we can finally breed..then, I no, we can rule all of the world if needed. But mostly Japan..
It shall be wonderful.."

Just as those words were muttered, a woman cried out in pain as a baby boy was born.

His name would be Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

🏹🏹🏹

"Here you go." Notei set tea to Nakime and some to Kokushibou and also her "older" brother Gyutaro. She had been talking to them and what not. But nothing too much to give to much information away about her father. Currently he was away looking for a woman who has escaped Muzan's grasp.

A lady named Tamayo.

Notei was listening to Nakime's biwa and her hum along to the idle tune. Kokushibo wondering such as well.

"How did a child your age become a demon? Were you born as one? Or turned by your father?" He asked gently. Notei was a wonderful girl to have in this dimming world. Her attitude was of one in a million. But also quiet and kind like her father.

Which trust he still needed to gain. Hence why Kokushibo placed his sword farther away and left it in the infinity fortress. Despite being able to make them, he said he wouldn't raise a weapon. Notei looked at the samurai. He was inches away from her yet she could tell his mind was millions of miles away.

"Is this the first time your working together with someone Kokushibou-san? Because papa said you seem very independent..even his friend said so.."

Kokushbou looked at Notei oddly..Friend? He knew the archer was older than him but..what friend of his knew him?

"What friend Notei? Who told him that?"

Notei turned to look at the tall male who was sitting. She smiled and simply said words that sparked memories for many.

"The owner of that flute! He saved me and my papa and let us live as demons if we helped with his plan! Sadly he couldn't save my mama and Oni-chan..I miss them..I never knew them.."

She started to tear up and sniffle. Nakime stopped playing and opened her arms for her to come into. Gyutaro soothed her and said she wasn't alone. She had her father and them now. But kokushibou looked horrified and awed.

It made so much sense now..he taught him..everything and told him..

'When he was banished they must have met, he must have saved them and let them live..he even taught his a breathing style..closer to breath of sun..did he tell of me? Is this why he never influenced a fight? But what was the plan he gave him? How long has it been going? How? When? Why mostly?