❀ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨

Yay first semi smut! This wont have technical fucking tho. But just a taste.

Warning Sexual Content.

Muzan hitched his breath as he was being forced over close to the wooden boards of the engawa

He was slightly embarrassed but also he yet again choose this.

He wanted him to fuck him.

Muzan waited for him to do anything, he waited for any words or any promises. But nothing. He even read his mind.

Nothing. Gods was this dam archer confusing.

He let go of Muzans raven hair. Scarlet eyes widen as the archer prepared an arrow and his bow. He pointed up to the sky.

With a single breath, he pulled the nirichin plated arrow back. The string wasn't worn out but it was weathered down from usage.  With a pull of a finger, almost a trigger.

The arrow shot up into the sky. Flames following with. Yasumebe grabbed Muzans collar and dragged him inside the house.

He was cornered against the wall near the double doors.

(y/n) having his knee pressing harsh into Muzans already hard on.  His hands snaking  to his rear and pulling at his pants.

"You said you wanted to satisfied right Kibutsuji? Alright I'll satisfy you this one time. Other than that your gonna be my fuck toy of a whore. "

He licked Muzans ear and bite down on the lobe harshly.

"You promised blood. But I now don't want it. Seeing the great and feared Kibutsuji Muzan with a tear stained face and a fucked expression is a great was to pay me.. matter of fact.."

(y/n) ripped the high expensive suit Muzan owned, not giving a singular damn if he cried about it or scolded him.

Like he said he doesn't care about him. He isn't a pet to him.

It's the other way around.

Pale glass like skin. Not marked and  just begging for some form of marking.

He began by liking and biting the nipple of the demon king.

The simple action made said king almost cum from it. He moved his knee up and down creating friction.

Muzans breath labored, he wanted more. His cock ached for satisfaction. Nothing felt this simple but yet good. In all he has lived a simple archer demon could have this much power as his fingertips.

He reached down and palmer said archer.

But his hand was forced up above his head.

"Did I say you can touch me? No I didn't. Remember Kibutsuji I'm only doing this once. If you fuck this up then I won't  let you touch me ever. Your dream would go to the shits. Now stay silent great king"

The archer continues he was sucking as if he was milking him dry. His cock yearned for desperate release. He wanted more friction. His hands were constricted and his frustration was being proved.

"Please, my archer...finish it off. I beg of you just let me cum.."
His voice dripped in list as he begged. Muzan Kibutsuji? Begging like a poor slut from a brothel? Never to be seen.

But this was his little fantasy around this one man. Just to be fucked around like a fuck toy.  He just wanted him to use him up like it was nothing.

"Such a needy little whore. You can be a real bastard."

Yasumebe (y/n) on the other hand had lived hundred of years. He could care less about this monsters fantasy.  But then again..

He had the king of demons begging like a dog to be fucked.

Who wouldn't like the luxury. But he also hated Muzan.

For other considerable reasons..

(y/n) bent down to kiss down his abdomen and v-line.

"For such a coward I an surprised you have one of these? Huh must be from all the running Kibutsuji. "

His insults were cruel but he loved every second of it. Muzans cock spurted white ropes as he moans loudly.

"Dam, you needy bitch. I didn't even get to suck you off and yet you came from a single insult. Your wife must not please you at all does she?"

He leaned back up and used one hand to hold Muzans still above his head. The other to grip his jaw.

"Don't worry Kibutsuji we will fix that right. I get to fuck you plan silly. And you get to taste real satisfaction.  I don't want your silly blood. Seeing you beg like dog is good enough."

A good spat to the face was it. Withing seconds the demon king was back in his human "wife's ", home.

He didn't even hear the biwa or knew he moved. But he did hear a midly seducing and very annoying mewl of his name.

"Oh my love! It's our precious anniversary! Can't we take time to be...
More intimate.."

His wife came out in a robe. Possibly her naked body underneath.

Muzan waved her off and gave a tired assurance.

He had just experienced the utmost lust filled release and the utmost satisfying session he has ever had with someone.

He had felt true pleasure.

Muzan felt his cock grow hard again. The memories and adrenaline pumping into his blood. Beads of precum come onto hisbalread stained black pants.

His satisfaction felt so..

Lovely.

Hello! Did you know your beautiful? No?

Now you do! I luv you byebye!