Chapter 21 - A's to her Q's

Ryder's POV🐯

"Now tell me what you wanted to talk about princess and this better be good" I fold my arms and lift an eyebrow at her "I am also curious to know why you've been going around telling everyone around here that you're my missus "

I look at her squirming on my bike a light blush tinting her cheeks as I continue staring at her waiting for a response. To be honest, although I had carried her into the changing room to yell at her earlier, once I put her on the couch I couldn't bring myself to do it. She looked so innocent and beautiful and I was so tired of staying away from her that I gave into my impulsiveness and lay on her lap. Seeing her made me weak, made me want to do all these things that only poofy boys did. I knew I was giving her mixed signals, which wasn't fair to her but every time I was around her I couldn't stop myself from being close to her, touching her, and just being with her. But I knew that I had to clear this out once and for all. She was too pure and innocent and my world would destroy her. She came from a sheltered family and if something happened to her I don't think I would be able to live with myself.  I need to stay away from her because every time I was around her I start behaving like a lovestruck puppy and I couldnt stop myself. 

Honestly speaking I love the fact that everyone thinks she is my missus, I feel pride and a strange feeling like there was someone who was solely mine, and all I wanted to do was to parade her around and show her off as my girl. But I knew she was too good to be my girl and I needed to keep her away because the last thing I wanted was for her to get involved in all the shady business I got up to. The guys I dealt with day in day out had no morals and scruples and would go to any extent to get back at me, and if they knew who she was they would definitely use her to hurt me.  

Now staring at her balancing herself on the bike while trying to figure what to say to me was really making me want to pick her up and take her right now and make her mine. I knew she liked me back but I also knew I couldn't let it get too far between us to the point where it would be too late for us to stay away from each other. It was still early days and she would get over this, she should. She was too good and pure for me and that was the truth.

She bites her lower lip and then looks up at the stars as she starts talking " Look first of all I didn't tell anyone that I was your missus" She looks down and huffs at me "I mean we kinda made Bryan think I was your missus so that he would bring me here, it was no fault of his and then I was here and too late to come clean so I continued with the story" She rolls her eyes " I don't know why you make it out to be such a big deal. I mean the only reason I knew you were at a match tonight is because of your other missus" She makes air quotes while I furrow my brows as she continues " You know, your other missus Claire" she rolls her eyes and continues "she told me she was going to come here because you get umm..ummm... horny after matches and she needs to be here to help you out, so yea " she huffed out slightly annoyed which made her look even more adorable. 

I lean forward, hold her chin and tilt her face down until she's looking into my eyes "Princess, I don't know how we keep coming back to Claire. Look let me clarify once and for all, I slept with her yes, once, just once, she wasn't even that great and so I never went back. she never comes to my fights and I don't even know how the fuck she even knows about my fighting but she wasn't here tonight and she hasn't been here before as well" I look at her face as she looks at me expectantly and I couldn't resist but tease her " So was that the emergency? you wanted to be here first to help me with my post-match horny-ness " I smile at the way her eyes widen  in shock and she slaps her hand onto her mouth "What ! " she shrieks " No, no. that's not why I came.."

I move closer to her " I mean that definitely qualifies a real emergency, and if you want you can still help me" I smirk at her tomato red face. She pushes at my chest playfully and then furrows her eyebrows when I won't budge " What in heaven's name are you made of,  metal"? she looks at me