Mr. Match: Introduction

I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have one friend. I might hate everybody in my school... but there's this guy there. He's... let's say, dreamy, someone who I thought would never even acknowledge my existence. That guy who was too damn good to be true, who was too good for me, who was too good for... everybody! You get what I'm trying to say. He's that cliché king of the campus and a popular and attractive heartthrob and with just one wink, he can send people on their knees... That sounded so wrong, anyway. So can you blame me for being over the moon when one day, he approached me only to what?

...To ask for my help courting my freaking best friend.

I knew it was stupid for me to hope I'd even have any chance with him anyway. So I just agreed to help him. Even if I was hurting myself and potentially my best friend in the process, my best friend who has been there with me through the thick and thins, I still did it... I mean what could go wrong besides literally everything?

So my plan was to just set my crush and my best friend up, and then everything would be alright... right?

But of course, life doesn't like it when people have it easy.

...

Hello everyone. I'm Euwan and this is sort of an Intro to this book. I literally just thought of creating this before publishing the first two chapters, LMAO. 

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, this book is GAY

GAY

Guys FLIRTING

Guys MAKING OUT

So if you're not okay with that then THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. Now, to those who are interested in this story. This is almost entirely from Finn's Point of View (POV). No Narrators or such. So if you're quite ready to proceed. Let me introduce you to our Main Character's aesthetics so you can have an idea of how they are as a person, get a quick whiff of their personalities.

~ Finn Vasco ~

~ Oliver Hunt ~

~ Oliver Hunt ~

And before any of you judge me

And before any of you judge me. Yes, I got the photos from Pinterest and yes, I did create them in Picsart.

And also to clarify. Finn's full name is 'Frederick Augustine' to avoid any confusion within the story.

I might add more of the characters later on but I'm just so lazy right now and I want to publish it already.

I also want to inform you that this is only my SECOND book that I've written so if you think that it's overwritten, underwritten or just generally horrible... Then I can't do anything about that.  

~ WARNING: This story contains strong language and bullying. If you're not a fan of LGBTQ+ stories or BXB stories, then this story is not for you.

~ If you're gonna plagiarize, you might as well just put your clown outfit on.

Started: December 22nd, 2020 12:09 AM

Enjoy!

- Euwan