My plan will work out just perfectly

Y/n's POV
I woke up feeling a cold floor underneath me, I opened my eyes and felt that my hands were tied together on my back, shit, I thought to myself. "Where am I?" I asked out loud but as soon as I did I felt the same sharp pain in my stomach again.

"What the actual fuck" I said as I looked down at my stomach and saw that there were Two deep cuts in my stomach and loads of blood was coming out of them, fuck I have to get out of here. I looked around hoping to see something that might help me but I had no luck.

I was about to make an attempt to stand up but I was cut off again when I felt the worse pain ever shoot through my whole body, I screamed out in pain and begging whoever or whatever was hurting me to stop. But they continued I don't know for what reason.

"AHH please stop PLEASE" I continued begging and after another 2 minutes it finally stopped, My body was sore and hurt everywhere. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked hoping for someone to reply to me and give me answers about why I was here.

"So many questions" A low voice spoke from somewhere behind me, so I quickly turned around but saw nothing but darkness.

"Please let me go" I begged.

"Well I'm sorry Dear I can't do such thing, You see Your very important now" The voice spoke slowly and in the same deep voice as before.

"Why? what do you want from me?" I asked looking around the darkness hoping I could spot that someone who that voice belonged to but I didn't succeed once again.

"You will find out soon" He spoke once again but this time it sounded like the voice was coming towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked getting pretty annoyed at the pointless answered I got from him.

"Ah where are my manners" The voice spoke but this time I saw a man with a big black cloath on his body, I looked from the bottom of the cloath to his shoulder until my eyes met his gaze on me.

"Voldemort" I spoke making the venom on my voice noticable for him.

"That is no way to talk to your lord, now is it?" He questioned raising his wand at me and put his cold gaze on me once again. "Crucio" He spoke slowly, The same unbareble pain shooting through my body.

"AHHHH PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING YOU" I screamed hoping he would stop but as I looked up between my tears that were streaming down my cheeks I saw an evil grin on his face, he was enjoying the sight of me laying on the floor begging for my life as I cried form the pain.

"Fine" was the only thing he said when he finally stopped, the pain slowly left my body and I was doing an attempt on catching my breath and trying to calm myself down.

"You must know I have sent your lovely husband a letter telling exactly what I want and expect from him" he said with an smirk on his face looking down on me.

"What did you say in that letter?" I asked carefully not wanting him to crucio me again.

"Well let's just say that dear Aurora your daughter has special powers and she will come in handy for me" he slightly explained, but as soon as I heard that he was talking about both Aurora and Tom my heart stopped and I think I even held my breath in able to move properly.

"Please leave Aurora And Tom alone, you already have me. Please don't do anything to them please" I begged already fearing the worst case scenario.

"Well I'm sorry Y/n but I can't you see my plan in already set in motion the moment you came here" he said walking in slow circles around me.

"W-what?" I asked again, Jeez I feel helpless.

"I already said to much now and I don't want to kill you just because you know a little to much information, yet" he said while he turned his back towards me and disappearing in black smoke.