The classroom next door (kind of spicy)

He smiled and before I could say anything else he leaned in and kissed me. And I kissed back.

" you have nothing to worry about, I fancy you y/n" He said while giving me a slight smile.

I just looked at him in surprise because he never ever expressed any kind of emotion towards anybody.

"Could you please say something y/n" he said in a nervous tone as he looked away avoiding eye contact.

"I fancy you to Tom" I said as I touched his face and turned his face to look at me "of course I do"

He smiled when I said that and kissed me again. I felt that he slightly smiled while we kissed.

"Well can I take this opportunity to ask you to the Yule ball, I heard that it was coming up" he asked looking into my eyes.

"I'd love to go with you Tom" I said back and then a thought came to my head.

I kissed him but this time a little more passionately, he obviously liked it and he gave in pretty fast. I then started to kiss down to his jawline, leaving small kisses. Then I slowly moved my lips to his neck and found his weak spot.

As I kissed and sucked his weak spot, he let out a small w!mper. I was about to continue kissing down when his alarm went off.

"Sh!t we have class today, I totally forgot" he said in a disappointed tone. As we both got up he got dressed pretty quick then we walked to my dorm which was not very far from his. I also quickly got changed and we then went to class.

We had potions together, luckily. We walked into class and sat down next to eachother in the last row at the back of the class.

I always really liked potions and I knew that Tom liked it to. So be both paid good attention.

During class Professor Snape explained a potion, but for some reason I couldn't focus on what he was saying.

Every now and then I felt two eyes stare at me but I didn't really pay attention to it, until I felt a cold hand on my thigh.

I jumped at the touch and looked at the hand and the boy who it belonged to. I looked up and instantly locked eyes with Tom. He had a smirk on his face.

"Tom what are you doing?" I asked in a nervous tone. "What do you mean Princess?" He asked with an even bigger smirk on his face now.

The way he called me princess gave me butterflies in my stomach. That was also when I felt that he slowly moved his hand up my thigh, and gave it a little squeeze.

I bit my lip to make sure that no moan would come through.

Tom the moved his hand even higher up my thigh, just a few inches away were I really wanted him and he knew it.

He was about to move again when the bell rang and he stood up and started to gather his stuff other. And so did I.

While I was gathering my books I felt a hard body press against my back, and a cold hand going under my skirt and squeeze my ass.

"Come meet me in the class room next door" I heard Tom whisper in my ear. I nodded and let go of me and walked out of the classroom. Leaving me slightly  speechless.

I gathered all my stuff and quickly walked to the class, When I walked in I saw Tom standing with his back towards me, I quickly turned around and but the door on the lock. "Glad you came y/n," he turned around with a smirk on his face. "Be a good girl for me and unbutton your shirt" he said in a seductive way.

I did what he said and slowly unbuttoning my shirt while seductively bitting my lip, while i knew he was watching. I threw my shirt on the ground and stared into his eyes.

"Now your skirt" was the only thing he said. And again I did what he said. Then I just slowly walked to him. And push him on a desk and start to kiss his neck.

He started to unbutton his shirt and then he turned us around. He pushed me on the desk so I was laying on my back on the hard and cold desk. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. And slowly moved down to my shoulder, and then my chest my he had my hands pint up above my head.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 4
Hope you guys like it, I'm this is chapter is a little shorter that usual, I was really busy with school.
Comment what you think about this chapter
Chapter 5 will come soon.

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎