Walk around Hogwarts (spicy)

As he kissed me on my chest he put his free hand on my thigh and squeezed it. He then moved back to my face and said "Be a good girl and go on your knees"

After he said that he let go of your hands and got off of you. And you stood up and went on your knees in front of him.

You looked up at him and tried to look as innocent as possible while bitting your lip.

"Don't look so innocent, we both know you're far from that. Am I right? Princess" he said and with that you traveled your hand up his legs and unbuckled his belt and pulled them down.

Looking at his hard dick in his boxers. You looked at him again for just a second and then pulled down his boxers.

You then leant in and hickeys the tip of his dick, and he let out a small groan. He then grabbed a fist full of your hair and pushed your head up and down.

I started to gag on him and began to have teary eyes. After a while he cummed in my mouth. He bend over and said "swallow" i did and looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

He then picked me up and sat me on the table. "You're such a good girl, let me make you feel good." He said and i nodded as he slightly smiled at me.

He then moved his head to my neck and sucked and b!t on my skin making me slightly moan, wich pleased him.

Just when he was about to move down with his head, there was a knock on the door, Tom stopped what he was doing and looked at the door. Then he gave me my clothes and said "Get dressed". I got dressed and so did he. He then looked at the back of the class and saw a door where we could sneek out.

Tom took my hand and guided me to the door, When we both got out of the classroom we started to laugh.

We then started to walk to around Hogwarts because we were already late for our next class so there was really no point of going there.

As we walked around Hogwarts we talked a lot and had a good time actually. I never really heard Tom laugh that hard or talk that much in forever. He is always really quiet and only talks when he is spoken to, but even then he gaves short answers.

Tom's POV

When Y/n and I got out off that classroom we just started to walk around Hogwarts and talked about the most random things.

I found myself somethings admiring her when she tells me something that she is excited for.  I always admired her for how she was. Everybody at Hogwarts adores her, because she has a big and kind heart. Even all the professors like her because she is basically good in every subject.

I never really talk to anyone and i don't need it. But when Y/n talkes to me I feel like I say and do whatever i want. She gives me a feeling that nobody else can give to me. She isn't scared of me like most people are at hogwarts. She doesn't back down but just tells me what she thinks.

And it is just now that i realize that i truly adore her.

"Hey Tom are you listening?" She asked with an confussed expression on her face. "I- uh yeah sorry" I said shile i snapped back into reality. "No you weren't, what were you thinking about?" she asked while she softly pushed my arm.

"I uh nothing" I said. i was never good at talking to people who showed some what interest in me. I always seem to brush them off and just walk away. But with her it feels easier for some reason.

"Please Tom, Is something bothering you?" She asked in a worried voice. "No nothing is bothering me. Oh y/n i know i place where we can go" I said to get the attention of off me. "Tom please know that i'm always there for you, You know right?" She said while she took my hand in her soft hands. "Yes i know thank you for that. But now let's stop being so emotionall I want to show you where i want to take you" i said with a small smile on my lips.

She smiled back at me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, which was so adorable because she has to stand on her toes to reach my cheeck. And with that i took her hand and guided her towards the place where i wanted to take her.

We walked for about 15 minutes when we got to the astronomy tower. It was a little cold so i gave her my robe, My robe was way to big on her but she still managed to pull it off.

She walked to the boundary and looked at the breath taking few of Hogwarts and the landscape that followed.

I slowly walked towards her admirering how she looked so excited over the littlest things. I got to her and stood next to her. She looked at me with a smile.

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked while she still had a small smile on her face.

"I just wanted to be alone with you, and actually to ask you something" I said in a nervous tone, because truth be told i was super nervous.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Chapter 5
Hope you guys like it
Comment what you think about it
Chapter 6 will come soon

Share this story with your friends, on your social media (Tiktok, Instagram ect.)

And while your at it check out my other story

 It's a sad story so if your into that you should check it out

Okay that's all for now.
Love you♥︎♥︎