CHAPTER FORTY TWO

CHAPTER 42

EMILY HART

After our visit to the station house Dante dropped me to my workplace and he went for his work. I was working peacefully when Eth entered my room.

He smiled looking at me.

"You good?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So you met him."

I nodded.

"And you are totally fine."

I nodded again happily.

He stared at me in shock blinking his eyes then pinched himself "Ow that hurts, that means it's not a dream."

I shook my head.

He facepalmed himself "What has he done to my poor little sister?"

I shrugged pouting.

"Did he like gave you some warning not to tell me that you were scared?"

I shook my head.

"What the fuck! This wasn't the reaction I was expecting from you. I thought you'll beat the shit out of him"

I shrugged again.

"Bloody hell girl say something."

"What do you wanna hear?" I asked.

"Anything. From that time it's just me speaking, tell me everything."

"It was nothing Eth and I am really not mad at him in fact I am happy that he did it, no happy is not the correct word I am grateful to him for what he has done for me."

"What's the fun in that?" He asked.

"What? What fun?"

"Fun as in fight with him, let him get you some roses or take you out on a dinner and stuffs like that, like normal couples do."

"You want me to fight with him?"

He nodded "A relationship is incomplete without a fight."

I sighed "Eth, its high time get yourself a girl then I'll be the one to create problems between you guys so that you can fight because 'a relationship is incomplete without a fight'." The last part I mimicked him.

"Fine don't fight, as you wish. By the way Em, do you know what happened last night in the club?"

"What?"

"Dante was with a girl last night."

My eyes widened.

"Don't tell him that I told you this, it was supposed to be a secret."

"Really? Who was the girl?"

"I don't know her name but he left the club with her."

I gave him a sweet smile "And you want me to really believe that?"

His smirk faded away instantly "It's the truth Em."

"I trust Dante. I know he'll never cheat on me so stop filling bullshit in my head and also stop trying to make us fight."

"You trust him?" He asked.

"Of course I do."

"But I bet he doesn't."

I glared at him.

"Wanna confirm?"

"No just get out."