CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

Surprised? Ik you are, since I was done with this chapter that's because lately I guess I don't have anything to do at all. So I thought of updating it today, you guys seemed pretty impatient too. An unexpected update ik.

Happy reading!!

***************************************

CHAPTER 35

AUTHOR'S POV

The next day everyone decided to go out, Eth said everyone Emily was now feeling better. This time the place was Firá.

All the time Dante's eyes were on Emily it was like if he takes his eyes off her even for a second, she would vanish but Emily was unknown of this fact, she was just scared. Scared of Augustine finding her and dragging her back to that hell.

When they reached Firá unlike the other day Emily stood at one corner looking around or she would just silently followed everyone. Even Mr. Giordano and Layla's closeness with Dante didn't affect her, her mind was lost in some other thoughts where she can only feel pain and torture.

Layla was busy clicking pictures with Dante while every moment Dante's eyes searched for Emily, he hated that look on her face, all he wanted to see her excited clicking pictures.

Once when Layla was busy fixing her makeup Dante took the chance to move away from her. He went to Eth and whispered to him "Take care of Layla, I'm taking Emily somewhere."

"What Em?" Eth asked in confusion

"Yeah Em. If you have forgotten, she's your one and only sister. I'm taking her with me."

"Bu-"

"Shut up Eth. Do you think if you say 'no' I'm gonna listen to you?"

Eth shook his head.

"Good. Now take care of Layla. Bye."

Slowly Dante went to Emily and stood behind her then pulled her with him taking her away from everyone, his actions caught Emily off guard she seemed totally confused.

Dante finally stopped.

"What's wrong with you?" Emily asked him in a low voice.

He turned to her and gave her a sweet smile then signalled her to look in the front.

As she turned, she was surprised to see the view in front of her. A light smile made its way on her lips. Looking at her smile, Dante finally felt a bit happy.

"Didn't I say once, I want to take you to Greece?" Dante said making Emily look at him.

She nodded.

"This was the place I wanted to show you."

She smiled then turned to look back to the view in front of her "It's beautiful."

Her reply made a smile appear on Dante's face "That's not the reply I expect from my Emily." He said.

Emily looked down, biting her lips. She was trying to look happy but the fear inside her was killing her.

Something inside her told her that Dante knows everything, something told her that Eth told him the things she had been hiding for so long.

"I-I think w-we should leave, others m-must be waiting." Saying that she walked past him to leave but he held her hand.

When he stopped her, her eyes filled with tears she wanted to hug him and just cry, she wanted to tell him all her feelings, all the pain she has gone through.