CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER 26

EMILY HART

We just stared at each other but slowly his eyes moved down to my lips, I bit my lips as I saw him staring at my lips. He traced his thumb on my lower lip slowly, my eyes automatically closed bringing his face close to mine he placed his lips on mine.

I kissed him back. Our lips were moving in sync, he was kissing me passionately holding me tightly in his arms, like if leaves me he would lose me. He sucked on my lower lip earning a moan from me.

Pulling away from the kiss he rested his forehead against mine and said "Fuck! You still taste the same. So sweet."

I bit my lips slowly opening my eyes, to look at him. When my eyes met his, all I could see in those hazel orbs was lust.

He laid me down again connecting our lips. His hands travelled down to my bare legs not breaking the kiss. With a light force he pulled me closer to himself by my leg. Dante's mouth moved down to suck on my neck I licked my lips enjoying the feeling. His hand raised my shirt till my waist and rested on my bare belly.

I could feel myself shivering feeling his touches on my body. Opening the first two buttons of my shirt he sucked hard on the area above my breast. All this while I just couldn't manage to keep my eyes opened they closed automatically. His one hand that was resting on my belly now moved down inside the boxers I was wearing. As I felt his hand on my womanhood rubbing circles my toes curled.

Kissing my cheek he said "We really shouldn't be doing this Emily." That made me open my eyes. I looked at him to see his eyes closed resting his forehead against mine.

No.

I have to stop him. I don't want to do something I would regret later.

"D-Dante." I breathed. But all it came out as a moan.

"S-Stop." He hummed but didn't stop.

"D-Dante p-please stop."

Hearing me his actions stopped instantly. Though I was enjoying it but I can't do this, not with him, not with anyone if there's no love.

He gave me a blank look. Placing my hand on his chest I pushed him lightly but he didn't budge his eyes scanning my face "Let me go Dante."

Finally he moved a little like he came back to his senses, I took that chance to run back to my room.

Closing the door I laid on the bed thinking about what Aunty asked me to do.

You were wrong Aunty. You were so wrong about him. He can never love me he doesn't feel anything about me.

"Em." Aunty called me. I was in Aunty's room scanning through some old photographs Dante was sitting on the couch busy in his laptop.

"Yeah." I replied.

She came to me and took a seat beside me "You like him, don't you?" She whispered.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Dante. You like him."

My eyes widened, she was asking me herself that I like her son or not. My eyes went to Dante.

"N-No what are you even saying." I looked back to the photographs trying to avoid her question.

"You can't lie to me Em. You like him and I know that very well."

"I said I don't."

She shook her head then smiled "I've something to ask from you."