In the end, Promises are just words

"Mm? Jordyn?" Jessie said waking up, "Jordyn?" "Ugh, again?" Jessie scoffed "What is that, noise?" He asked himself, He got up and opened the door but it was still open from when I got up last night, I was up and out of bed and he just wanted me to stay there, in bed for a bit. But I couldn't, "*Knock, Knock* Jordyn? What are you doing?" Jessie said outside the bathroom door, "N-Nothing, I'm okay. Just go back in the room, I'll be there in a minute" I said "What, no. First off it's 12:52 in the afternoon and second you're dressed for the day and I'm not. So what's wrong?" He asked again "I just- I'm just not feeling great right now" I stated "How so?" "I don't know" "Well can I come in?" Jessie asked "I- I guess" I said. Jessie walked in and I was on the floor so he kneeled down and put his hand on my knee to make sure I was okay, "What's wrong?" He asked again, "I don't know. I'm just- I just woke up and I felt fine, but when I ate my breakfast I just couldn't keep it down. I think it's from all the vegetables I had last night" I explained Jessie looked at the floor because he was upset that I was sick, "What? What is it?" I asked "Nothing. I just hate you being sick" "It's just my stomach being weird" I stated "Yeah, I mean the vegetables were dated for the day we made them, so when you had them they were a day off. So maybe it's just food poisoning" He explained. 

         I got back up and went back downstairs and Jessie went to his room to get changed and I made him lunch. About 15 minutes later Jessie finally came downstairs and he was wearing my over sized t-shirt that was a Motor Head shirt I got last year. "There you go" I said putting his plate on the table, "Thank you, hey. What are you doing?" He asked sarcastically "What?", Jessie leaned and gave me a morning kiss cause I always give him one when I wake up. "Where's Sky?" Jessie asked "I don't know, he went out with Skylar" I replied "He's spending a lot of time with that girl" Jessie stated "Says you" "What's that supposed to mean?" "I moved in literally the day I met you, AND you gave me your room. So technically we spent more time together when I first met you" I explained "Oh yeah. And that night, you asked me to stay with you" "Mm, where did your parents go anyway?" I asked "They left Georgia for a bit, they had a family problem in Florida" Jessie explained "Oh, so how long will they be gone?" "At least til your next birthday" Jessie stated "Oh, so we have the house to ourselves today" I chuckled "Yep, at least till Noon, then Sky should be back for a bit. But he has practice today, so he'll be gone from like 1 til 7" Jessie explained "Perfect"

10 hours later

"How did this happen?" Jessie asked himself, "How did we let this happen?" , Jessie was crying, he was devastated. I couldn't see him, I could only hear him, but I could hear in his voice that he was sad, scared, angry. All of these emotions. But what happened? Why was he so sad. "Jordyn, please" Jessie begged, "Please, just wake up. Please" "I can't loose you, please" He said crying. What was happening, why was he so sad. I heard the doctor come in and tell Jessie everything. "What were the results?" Jessie asked, "Well, she had a small damage to her lungs. She has 17 broken ribs and will probably remain in her state for a few weeks at least" The doctor explained "And at most?" Jessie asked "A year, maybe a year in a half. We will have to watch over her for now to be sure" The doctor replied "And, do you know the cause of this?" Jessie asked "Well, the accident could of been fatal, if you did not get her here as fast as you did. The other driver was fine, he only had a couple scraps and bruises" The doctor explained "Did you get a name? Of the other driver?" Jessie asked "Uh- Yes we did! Someone named, Elijah Croffer" The doctor replied "Elijah Cro- That bastard" Jessie said under his breath "Excuse me?"The doctor asked "Oh nothing, it's nothing. Thank you" Jessie replied before the doctor left, "I'll kill him" Jessie threatened 

"I'm gonna kill him"