Epilogue

*Eros pov*

*Eros pov*

Love, it's a crazy thing. Crazier then my girl will ever be, which is kind of unbelievable...

It was never in my imagination that I would fall in love, and especially with somebody like Orion. She's stubborn, thick headed, reckless, improper, a potty mouth, sarcastic, and most importantly... She's all mine.

I probably sound whipped but whom fucking cares anymore. If they had a girl as gracious as Orion they would be just as whipped.

But, then again I doubt there was anybody as gracious as her.

The thing I wonder every day is as to why she chose me out of all her options. She had barista boy Aston and even Jake Quinton.

The next question I ask myself is why did I ever question my feelings for her... Cupid ignorance.

Lastly, I question as to why we hadn't reproduced yet. Let alone done the deed.

I mean come on; our children would be badass and look like models. But, then again I guess if we're doing it the traditional way I'd have to hold my horses on children and propose to her first. Actually, who thought I would want children and ever get married? But then again who wouldn't want either with Orion. As far as both... I guess I could wait; after all, I had an eternity with her. Or at least sixty years.

An eternity (or at least sixty years) with her whether she liked it or not, she was stuck with me.

I doubt that she remembers our first day together; our first day together was a wreck. I blame myself partially for being such an ass but then again she was also stubborn too.

But, mostly I remember back to that night. I mimicked a question I would never dare ask to another. I murmured things I thought I'd never say. I looked at the girl I tried my best not to fall for.

Yet I've done two of the three, now all I had to do was ask the question. And this time I'd ask the question to her.

After all, Beyoncé once said...

If you liked it then you should've put a ring on it

I hear the sound of the door opening and my thoughts get shoved to the side, my eyes immediately find themselves on my beautiful smart-ass girlfriend.

She walks up to me and begins to wrap her hands around me for an embrace in which I trade for a lip lock. She's initially surprised by the bold move yet eases into the kiss and I feel a smile against my lips.

"Eager aren't we, Cupid," she murmurs against my lips.

I smile, a genuine smile and give her a peck.

"Makes me sometimes think that love can happen to everyone..." I murmur against her lips and take them against mine.

She pulls back. "Hm?"

I give her a cheeky grin and place my hands on her hips.

"Just was saying how much I've been craving some Italian recently," I reply back and her faces smile goes down.

"And to think I heard you say something about I love you. Dear lord, I'll just have to find a new matchmaker I can frolic with and who will tell me they love me twenty-four seven," she says with a fake pout.

"Babe, good look finding some guy as fine as me," I say with a killer smirk.

"You're such an ass you know that?" she asks and puts her hands against my chest.

I move my hands over to hers.

"Yeah, the ass that you love. And the ass that has a great ass."

She rolls her eyes and I take her dismay to my advantage and close that gap, I could get drunk on her kisses.

This whole roller coaster has taken me by surprise and I wouldn't trade the outcome for any jewel in the world.

I was Cupid, and she was my Psyche. No, we were both Cupid's and each other's Psyche.

Maybe, just maybe love isn't idiotic after all.