Chapter 30

Ocean

I came here with the intention of putting an end to it.

But the truth is, we are not able to finish something in reality before we definitely finish it in our head.

I think the greatest stories of all time are hidden behind that point. When we think that it is all over. Only then does the real beginning of all our adventures begin.

His fingers gently tightened the strands of my hair entangled around them. I felt my heart pound in my throat and the frantic pulse vibrated through my body like a storm.

His manly and intoxicating scent swirled around me, making me tremble like the flame of a candle in the wind. His proximity was like some drug, the higher dose of which was extremely dangerous to me. Deadly. Killing every gram of self- will in me.

Beneath the thick rows of black lashes, his blueness shot through me.

"Do you want to make love to me tonight?"

I took a deep breath, putting my hand on his face. The sharp features of his manly face almost cut my palms with beauty.

In his words I felt some tenderness that I could not recognize until now. As far as I could tell, this feeling was foreign to him too.

"It seems to me that we are both so broken, I'm afraid we're going to cut each other until we bleed."

I said looking at him deeply, almost penetrating to his soul. My plea to him sounded almost like a prayer.

I knew what my secrets were and how they could destroy both me and him. But what I didn't know was what was hiding beneath his surface, what secrets he was hiding.

He unraveled his fingers from my hair and caressed my face. I leaned toward his touch, melting under his palm.

''I think. . . ''

He said leaning even closer to me, trampling me with some soothing expression in his eyes.

''. . . the two of us are parts of the broken glass of one and the same whole. If we start assembling ourselves piece by piece, we will eventually get US. Made up of thousands of broken parts that fit together perfectly. "

He smiled and slowly approached my lips, almost like a thief imperceptibly taking his prey.I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and uttered through kisses.

"Make me yours."

The moment he heard my words, he picked me up and carried me in bridal style up the stairs. We moved to his room in silence, my hands dangling tightly around his neck. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, which seemed to be playing some symphony just for my ears.

He opened the door of the room still carrying me in his arms. My face lit up and I felt tears slowly build up in the corners of my eyes.

Expecting me tonight, he prepared a special atmosphere for both of us.

Flickering flames in the depths of the fireplace lit up the room, alternating shadows and beams of warm light. There was something like white fur on the floor in front of the fireplace with lots of pillows strewn around the edge. There was a bottle of chilled wine in the ice bouquet, and next to it two glasses.

At that moment, I had the feeling that we were on a mountain, surrounded by snow, just the two of us. As we melt in each others embrace.

Unconsciously, I tightened my grip, getting one smile from him.