16

Enjoy lovelies!
Also, I finally uploaded a new YouTube video on my takeaways from 2020. If you're interested, the video is up above, and will be linked below as well as in my bio!

Alex

Christian still managed to get held up after work

Christian still managed to get held up after work. It was only by fifteen to twenty minutes or so, putting his ETA for my place just a little after my own. When I heard his knock on my front door, it was hard to mask the smile that spread across my face.

I quickly switched the heat off on the ready kettle, and scrambled my way towards the entrance. I was met with an equally wide grin, as my eyes found Christians on the other side of that oak wood.

"Hi." His grin widened.

"Hi." I replied, sure of the fact that my cheeks were now turning a deep shade as I stepped aside to let him in. He was wearing the same thing I had seen him in throughout the day, but whatever room Christian walked into, his aura always demanded my attention.

"I was just making some tea. I know you like coffee though, so that should be ready-" I started, but Christian didn't hesitate to interrupt me. He leant in quickly for a nice sweet kiss. That caught me off guard in all the best ways... but he had a knack for doing that.

"Tea would be lovely, thank you." He replied. "If I am to cross over to this dark side, it might as well be with someone I trust." There was a smirk playing at his lips as he pulled away. That's when I saw him move to take a seat on what may have been his favorite spot on my futon.

It was the side farthest from the bookshelf, but it gave him the best view of the kitchen. 

I'd argue there were no good spots on my futon, but Christian was surprisingly great at masking any discomfort he may have been feeling. It still came as a surprise to me that he even agreed to come. I didn't really care where we spent the evenings together, as long as we were together...

But I'd be lying if I said sleeping within the same vicinity as Mr. Whiskers didn't bring me the most absolute comfort.

I was still trying to decide how to explain that weird attachment to Christian.

For now, it may have been best for him to not know his boyfriend slept with a stuffed animal. One named Mr. Whiskers, of all things. Regardless, I was taken back by Christian's continuous adaptability. Anyone with eyes could see that he was just a tad bit too large for an apartment like mine, but he was still willing to tough it out for me.

I wasn't sure how to explain a few other things as well... like the fact that while maybe I didn't want to wake up in a home quite this small, it felt weird waking up in a home quite that big.

Obviously we'd be moving way way way too fucking soon to talk about something as absolutely insane as finding a place together, yet I couldn't help but wonder what a compromise would look like between us. Christian was showing me tonight that he might be up for one.