thirty three

fangirl
chapter thirty three | no one's point of view.

"easy

"easy. timothée chalamet and harry styles. no questions asked." eileen says from the front seat. james laughs from the back. "damn, that was fast. i'd have to think."

"shit. been thinking about that since like 2017," eileen trails off with a laugh. grayson is thinking in the back seat, really trying to give the best answer.

"zendaya and rihanna," he finally decides. eileen nods. "understandable."

ethan makes a noise, causing eileen to look over at him from her seat. they were currently on the way to los vegas, and ethan asked them what their dream threesome would be. 

james gasps, and eileen looks back in amusement. "got it. vinnie and aaron." eileen gasps, and ethan laughs.

"yeah, i'm sure that's eileen's second one," grayson teases. eileen looks at him for a moment then shrugs. "you're not wrong."

james laughs more and ethan finally decides. "ariana grande and adrianna lima." they all nod in agreement and james laughs. "i cant believe you said that, eileen. i was just joking." she just giggles and shrugs shamelessly. "i'm not. have you seen them both?" james nods excitedly and grayson snorts.

"wouldn't that be weird? i mean you used to talk to vinnie," he inquired. eileen shakes her head. "he's still hot as hell. that'll never change."

eileen sets her phone up on the table,  as they wait for the order number to be called. you can see all four of them in the shot, and they're all dancing and goofing around. ethan runs up to eileen and lightly pushes her and she turns around and rolls her eyes. they both stand there for a moment before ethan jokingly leans in like he's gonna kiss her, and eileen does too. they then lean back and just start laughing. they did that all the time, they all found it funny.

grayson and james are just dancing while eileen and ethan play fight.

the video runs out and eileen mindlessly puts it on her instagram story.