thirty

fangirl
chapter thirty | no one's point of view.

"i-i didn't mean it in a bad way," eileen quietly says to aaron

"i-i didn't mean it in a bad way," eileen quietly says to aaron. she had just ended the live fifteen minutes ago, and she was shocked when aaron came and sat by her in the living room. she didn't even know he was up.

he moved closer into her side and laid his head on her shoulder. "i know you didn't mean it like that. i probably would have said the same thing," he responds back and it relives eileen.

she was so worried that he would lash out on her about saying that on her live, but he didnt. "besides. if you would have said we were talking, people probably would have gotten mad that you were talking to vinnie, and i don't want that, y'know? you guys are friends." she just nods and sighs.

"i just hate that its all on the internet, you know? i feel like i overshared so much," she mutters and he just shakes his head. the two sit on the couch engulfed in a blanket just cuddling.

he shakes his head, "i think that was the right thing to do. i just dont understand why faith would lie like that." she shrugs. she didn't want to keep talking about her. she shouldn't even have to waste her energy on someone like that.

"i've had so much fun with you," she whispers. he leans his head off of her shoulder and just leans back and peers at her. he then moves in and places a sweet and soft kiss on her forehead. eileen just leans into his warm touch. when she was with him, she just felt so safe. like nothing could hurt her.

"i'm really happy you asked me to come. i wouldn't trade this for the world." he then leans his face down, so their foreheads are touching. they can feel each other's breath, and then aaron finally leans forward and attaches their lips together.

their two days in italy went by so fast. they were all in the aiport in Florence now, waiting for their flight to Greece. it was a five hour flight, and eileen was excited for it. before they had left, he was waiting for something to download on his computer- and it warmed eileen's heart when he told her he had rented her favorite movie for them to watch on their plane ride.