twenty two

fangirl
chapter twenty two | no one's point of view.

the next day

the next day

as vinnie drove around los angeles, he knew he needed to apologize to eileen— he just didn't know how.

he didn't know what was wrong with him. he was always apologizing to her about something. he always screwed it up.

but faith had became one of his best friends. how could he not help her last night? she was upset about a boy she was talking to, and he had to talk to her about it. he felt bad about kicking eileen out, but he knew it was what he needed to do.

he felt bad, but she would understand. right?

"you're not mad at me?" eileen asks jessie over the phone. everyone was set to come down to los angeles tomorrow, and she was ecstatic about it. jessie giggles. "of course not! he was just a tik tok crush. and besides, i want you to be with aaron, if anything. vinnie is such an asshole to you, eileen."

eileen felt a weight lift off of her shoulders. it filled her with hope that jessie wasn't upset that her and aaron were becoming close.

"okay good. i think he mentioned something last night about hanging out today. i'm just still upset at vinnie. it really hurt my feelings," she ranted to her over the phone.

"i bet, yeah. you need to forget about him," she says. eileen nods. she know she needs to, it was just hard.

"alright, i'll let you go. i cant wait to see you tomorrow," jessie exclaims and eileen smiles at her best friend. "same. i'll see ya, i love you." they both hung up and eileen went to her messages and looked at her texts with aaron. 

aaron hull
WHAT UPPPPPP

aaron hull
wanna hang 😃

eileen
yESSSSS

aaron hull
alrighty. i'll pick you up in thirty?

eileen
sounds cool. see u !

aaron hull
see u :)

these feelings hit her like a truck. they came overnight, and they came down hard. they had so much fun last night. she was filled with bliss as they joked and listened to music. it felt right.

with vinnie she was always worrying about something. it was always having to look past all of the complicated stuff he put her through. but with aaron, it just felt peaceful. it was easy.