My New Work: Go check it out please.

"You're not very good at keeping your secret, Jon

"You're not very good at keeping your secret, Jon." A masculine voice crawled startling her.

She screamed and turned around forgetting she was currently undressed to find a smirking Prince Rowan staring at her, her scream getting even louder when she realized her mistake.

"Oh God. I can explain." She stuttered moving further into the lake so it was only her head that was above water.

"Oh really?" He stated folding his arms and leaning on a huge oak, "You'd be able to explain why you have balls on your chest rather than between your legs?"

She sent him a dirty glare and sighed.

"A little privacy please." She asked motioning with her hands for him to turn around or better yet leave.

"By all means. Anything for the lady." He smirked turning around, "Then again I have seen all there is to see and might I add, it was indeed a beautiful sight."

Oh God!

When Prince Rowan's father is killed in an attack on a ride into the town, a special army is put together to fight the growing rebel army comprising of the older generation of guards that had served his father before him.

What he had expected was a band of men strong enough to bring down the towers of Einheim and not a bunch of green boys and a red haired lad with eyes that left him questioning his sanity.

What would he do when he would have to pick between saving the girl and letting his father's killer go?

Would he put aside his feelings for the girl or would he pick his heart over his kingdom?

              ----       ----     ----

When Joana's father volunteers to take up his sword and fight in the upcoming war against the rebels responsible the late kings death, her only option is to cut her hair and take up his place in his stead.

The only problem is: one, she was a girl with little training on sword play and two, how was she supposed to hide her identity as a girl in the midst of a solely male population with the Prince and his top General watching her every move?

            ----       ----     ----

When Ian's best friend and childhood companion asks him to join his special army, he had wasted no time jumping at the oppurtunity hungry for the taste of war. What he hadn't expected was the fiery haired lad that challenged him and hated his best friend with his guts.

What happens when he discovers the scandalous secret the young man is hiding? And his fear, not only because of the scandal it would bring, but also because he had thought himself sick for caring for him a little too much.

Torn between protecting her secret and saving his best friends life, what will he do when they are tasked with getting the King back to Myonmar safely?

So what do y'all think?

I'll be posting the first few chappies soon so go check it out.

Thanks for your support.