TIᗪIᑎGᔕ

"You mean? Are you serious?"
Taehyung said.

Namjoon nodded. "Yes but only if Jin wants.." he looked at Jin. "Are you ready? Do you think you can let go MIOS?"

Jin bite his lips and made a fist. "I don't know... Its uh kinda complicated."

"But alteast something can be done? Can't you run away?" Jungkook asked.

"Its not that simple kook." Taehyung said.

"Uhm Like if he did run away then maybe the other parties who knows him may turn against him right?" Jimin said carefully not wanting to make the Namjin couple afraid.

"Yeah that's also a thing" Yoongi said.
"If he do that there is a lot of risk."

Everyone was brain storming.

Namjoon was silent and Jin was feeling guilty. 

Jungkook - "Hyung..."

Everyone looked at him including Taehyung. 

Jungkook blinked. "Err actually I was calling Namjoon hyung."

Everyone smiled. "We are all elder than you so just call by the name it will be easier. " Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay hy-Jimin Hyung, Uh Namjoon hyung. Can I talk to you..like alone?"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a confused look.

"Hm sure kook..." Namjoon stood up and Jungkook followed him to the kitchen.

Jin looked at V with a straight face.
"So V.. or Taehyung..."

Taehyung gulped. "Yes hyung?"

Jin - "so you guys are together now?"

Taehyung nodded aggressively.

Jin - "Why did you choose him?" He crossed his hands.

Tae - "ne?" He was exactly not expecting this question from him.
"Oh. Actually I had kinda um liked him in highschool s-"

Jin - "you liked him in highschool?" He was shocked.

Tae - "not exactly I mean i was kind of lets say admired him so I knew that he used to like me.."

Jin nodded and smiled
"he was so subtle."

Tae nodded happily.

Jin - "but why you didn't said him then only?

Tae - "well I felt I was not ready and also I had to shift to states."

Jin looked down. "Can I tell you a thing?"

Taehyung - "um yeah sure hyung"

Jin - "If you can..never leave him again. I kinda have sensed that Jungkook felt he lost everyone around him when...he suddenly heard one day that you have left Korea..not even the school you have shifted to another country."

Taehyung kept silent as Jin continued.
"I wasn't there for him..as Joon had left me too." He sighed and smiled. "Anyway I'm glad he has go- ah so you are that guy who gave him that earring?"

Taehyung blinked.

Jin. - "I knew there was something between you guys but I didn't knew It was you!"

Tae - "What you mean?"

Jin - " well honstly he had completely broke down which he never did in front of anyone and that was..uh quite shocking and I didn't understand when he said that all that was an i-illusion..? What that mean?